Hi everyone, new to this forum and I am from Australia. I have just purchased  a 64 V320. My question is. I am finding it extremely difficult to find threads specifically for the wagon, pretty much  everything is for the trucks. 

I am hoping to make contact with other owners and perhaps start our own thread in this group especially around spare parts. 

Thank you

• Like 1

Welcome

We didn't get very many V320s in this country if we imported any at all, we got the WPL312 wagons.

You have any photos of your V320 to share?

• Like 2

What does ]2eDeYe have???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

What does ]2eDeYe have???

410/411?

• Like 1

I have some photos to share just trying to work out how to upload with the URL 

mum in the process of starting a fb page Datsun V320 Australia it will have the current photos of the old girl

• Like 1

If your trying to post photos of your V320 you need to host them somewhere like postimage, you cannot post them to here directly from your computer on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you have access to Facebook I’ve created a Datsun V320 group you can check out the photos if you like 

• Like 1

You might be able to copy the photo on Facebook and paste it here, but it likely will not last long before becoming unavailable.

• Like 1

Here you go, don't know how long it will last though, facebook photos don't last long.

p.jpeg?size_mode=5

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you have all the parts for it, taillight bezels/lenses?

We can that a Van over here as it is a 2 door.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1

As far as I can tell it’s at least 95% complete maybe more. There is a heap of spares in the back including 2 extra engines. 

• Like 1

GyzkukTk.jpg

So we can see it..... wayno your pic didnt work.....

It's good you have most of the parts, that's gonna be hard to find parts.....

Also not sure if your aware or not, and I'm not sure but that vehicle might be a positive ground system.... just verify before you start putting a battery to it....

Good luck and welcome....

• Like 1

And I use postimage for that.....

Works good for me.... there are other options you just need the right link posted.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is a Beaut!!!

Here is a writeup on using Postimage.

PostImage and Ratsun

• Thanks 1

You'll severely limit yourself looking for/creating a V320 forum or a U320 forum. Stick with the full 320 forums. V's & U's exist in extremely low numbers and there are a good number of pickups; 85% of the parts/maintainence issues are common in the 320 model range.

BTW, nice looking and rare survivor you've snagged there; and at least one original hubcap !!

Edited by difrangia
  • Thanks 1

Man, I wish I could find one of those. So very cool. Reminds me of a '65 Fiat wagon I almost bought a few years ago. Wish I hadn't passed on that one...

• Like 1

It has the hard to find Australian taillight bezels/lenses.

Do you have 3 more of them hubcaps?

Very rare car/van, the doors are unique to the NL320, U320, V320, same with the trim, only NL320 and V320 have this set of trim, although the U320 Passenger side door and fender trim will also work, the U320 rear trim is unique to the U320 as it is slightly longer than the NL320 and V320 trim.

Take care of that rear bumper, you likely will not find another one, fix what you have, do not throw away anything, if you actually can find replacement parts you can sell your old part as banged up as it is to some other NL/V/U320 owner that doesn't even have that part.

I wonder if the "60hp" badge is that far forward on the fender on all V320s?

• Like 1

The car is currently in transport as soon as I get my hands on it, I’ll start doing a full inventory on it. I was told it had been parked up for the last 21 years in a shed in central NSW, it has minimal rust. 

Lets see how we go 

• Like 1