V320

Rusty gate

Hi everyone, new to this forum and I am from Australia. I have just purchased  a 64 V320. My question is. I am finding it extremely difficult to find threads specifically for the wagon, pretty much  everything is for the trucks. 

I am hoping to make contact with other owners and perhaps start our own thread in this group especially around spare parts. 

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GyzkukTk.jpg

So we can see it..... wayno your pic didnt work.....

It's good you have most of the parts, that's gonna be hard to find parts.....

Also not sure if your aware or not, and I'm not sure but that vehicle might be a positive ground system.... just verify before you start putting a battery to it....

Good luck and welcome....

• Like 1

You'll severely limit yourself looking for/creating a V320 forum or a U320 forum. Stick with the full 320 forums. V's & U's exist in extremely low numbers and there are a good number of pickups; 85% of the parts/maintainence issues are common in the 320 model range.

BTW, nice looking and rare survivor you've snagged there; and at least one original hubcap !!

Edited by difrangia
  • Thanks 1

It has the hard to find Australian taillight bezels/lenses.

Do you have 3 more of them hubcaps?

Very rare car/van, the doors are unique to the NL320, U320, V320, same with the trim, only NL320 and V320 have this set of trim, although the U320 Passenger side door and fender trim will also work, the U320 rear trim is unique to the U320 as it is slightly longer than the NL320 and V320 trim.

Take care of that rear bumper, you likely will not find another one, fix what you have, do not throw away anything, if you actually can find replacement parts you can sell your old part as banged up as it is to some other NL/V/U320 owner that doesn't even have that part.

I wonder if the "60hp" badge is that far forward on the fender on all V320s?

• Like 1