oukippy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Duncan said:

"steering wheel cover"

Not hard to find.  The one in your photo is an older style, but there are a lot of other types if you can't find that one.

It's exactly the style I'm looking for. I thought it should have a specific name as it was old.

I find most Datsun wheels too small a grip diameter and hard slippery plastic. Drive any distance and long before the end of the day your hands are bruised and tired from gripping that bony coat hanger wire. Wraps are great and period correct too. I just put a later zx wheel on my 710. Better comfort and looks. Horn button on each of the two spokes that's accessible with either thumb and best of all a center horn pad for when turning a corner in town so you don't have to hunt for the ones on the spokes. 

I bought a new wheel cover wrap for my new '76 B-210. Didn't like brown and got black but it was hot in the sun. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, paradime said:

Do a search for  "Lace Up Steering Wheel Cover." You'll find what you're looking for.

Superior 58-0550Y Sport Grip Steering Wheel Cover $16

Perfect.  I had one of those on my old 1200, and it was great.  Oldie AND a goodie...

• Like 1