Moving - free 1200 stuff, come get it.

blats

I used to be into 1200's, but haven't had one in years. I'm moving and everything I have left is up for grabs. Couple of sedan grills, manual brake pedal (great for auto conversions), various trim, back seats, front seats, a clean dash, ducting,  center console, looks like I still have quite a bit. I feel like a sinner for saying it, but I have to toss it if no one wants. No picking, take it all.

I sold a mess of stuff to someone a long time ago but I can't remember his name. If you know someone who will take this stuff, hit them up!

I have to be completely out of the house by the 1st.

David

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - @Morrisun I remembered those struts are from 200SX (nearly sure). They should be proper for a bolt-on big brake converson, one of the combos on the wiki. I pulled them for it, just never got around to installing it. It should be from the same donor car as the EFI from the trunk of the sedan you took. The H150 was pulled in the early 80's off a salvage B210 with 18k miles, then stored in a shed for 20 years. I got the engine and rear end together with one of those beastmode (63A?) 5 speeds. I put the engine in the powder blue sedan and it was pristine, so I imagine the diff is too.