Trying to come back to the Ratsun family.

Wanted to introduce myself again. My name is Bart and I’m a sign painter near Denver. I’ve owned my 521 project for over 10 years now and to say the progress has been slow is an understatement. Last big update was finishing the air ride suspension, after that it was put back into storage after a breakup that left me without a garage. Bob1 has been holding onto the truck for the last couple of years but the space my truck occupied was rented out and I’m currently in the process of getting it back to my place north of Denver. I currently have a KA single cam (D21) swap with all the nessary 240sx parts to make it possible. Originally the swap was intended for my 83 720 but that truck may go up for sale soon.

BDA49BE6-12EE-4CF1-B9B6-11EFA42DC1AF_1.j

A couple of years ago I decided to buy this clean 83 off of craigslist. It only took a few weeks to get it modified to my liking in all its 80’s SoCal minitruck glory then I proceeded to drive it all over the country. Arizona, Georgia, California, and Wisconsin to be specific but Wisconsin left me with a busted 5th gear. I tried putting a used trans in it but I’m pretty sure the bearings are going out in it. 

6F2311B7-5EB6-4FC4-A400-B9E8FB57C1AD.jpg

I used to have the username of Madness but I cannot for the life of me remember the password and the email registered to the account has been closed. Looks like I’m starting from scratch. 

-Bart

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...