1975 610 wagon

Del98444

I just purchased a 1975 with the L20 engine that had a blown head gasket.  I had the head milled ,included a valve grind and put it back on. One thing I noticed was that the anti- backfire valve had the vacuum line "looped" to itself. I suppose that it failed and the previous owner did that just to keep it running. It is a one owner car with everything original, meaning that upholstery needs TLC but nothing serious. Can some help me with a place to buy parts like the valve and maybe a couple of other things. One molding below the driver's door window is missing; it's just a narrow clip in . That seems to be all that is missing. Thanks for any help. Pastor Del Harrison

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 75 goon! Welcome aboard Ratsun.

Best place for the parts you mentioned is from another 610. Even a sedan will have many of the same parts.  You can leave the anti-backfire valve or remove it and it will have no effect on running. It reduces emissions on deceleration.