STUPID Nissan Commercials

I hate those stupid commercials! I hate the one where it shows ALL the traffic

disappears when the "Collision Avoidance" system is activated.

I usually change the channel,or at least mute the sound.Anyone else irritated by them?

The local "chain" dealers also have up the volume on their commercials.Why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pity the drivers today. They are the most unskilled, complacent and incompetent generation ever. They think they have no need of situational awareness, no need to be skilled at parking or reversing, of looking over your shoulder to 'just be sure' of driving between the lines on a curve, of diving more cautiously in bad weather or at night, of spacing yourself behind the car ahead of you. I blame this on commercials in general and not just Nissan. .

• Like 4

Netflix sucks.  But I also do Netflix sometimes.  Cable is just devoid of logic.   No chance in hell.   They keep trying to get me to add ten channels of my choice for $20/month.   Then I look at the list of channels and realize you actually can make a list of 50 channels I have no interest in.  At all.   How the fuck do people pay for cable AND let them feed you commercials.   Fuck that.  If I pay, no ads.