Old Issues of the 510 Again Newletter... anybody want them?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell everybody that finds them to GRAB THEM, cuz they are a great resource!  I have a complete set of the four incarnations of the club from something like 19982-1999.  I sit & re-read mine a couple times a year!  I bought a 510 Wagon parts car back in 2010, the seller mentioned trying to sell it thru the club newsletter back in 1996.............I found the original classified listing! ?

TJ

6 hours ago, yenpit said:

I tell everybody that finds them to GRAB THEM, cuz they are a great resource!  I have a complete set of the four incarnations of the club from something like 19982-1999.  I sit & re-read mine a couple times a year!  I bought a 510 Wagon parts car back in 2010, the seller mentioned trying to sell it thru the club newsletter back in 1996.............I found the original classified listing! ?

TJ

Maybe it would be cool to scan them into PDFs to share with everyone. There are some good tech articles,a nd they do have historical value.

2 hours ago, whatwouldjessedo said:

Maybe it would be cool to scan them into PDFs to share with everyone. There are some good tech articles,a nd they do have historical value.

Been done already.

Direct link "510 again:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByCvxnHNk90SMjg1N2E3NjYtMzM1MC00NDQ5LWI5MzItYzY2NmYxNWM3YzI4

Link to other newsletters also

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByCvxnHNk90SN2E4ZjM2NGMtMmYzNi00N2QzLTlhYTQtNTI5M2RjMGU5MjUz

Edited by Dguy210
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Thank you Dguy210!!  I barely have time to wipe my own nose, let alone scan & post 18++ years of newsletters!  Whew!!

TJ

1 hour ago, whatwouldjessedo said:

That's awesome!

Just to be clear I did not scan these, I just knew about them.