DATSUN GUY BEWARE ANTHONY MIKE RIOS

Be careful in GLENDALE ARIZONA there’s a guy named ANTHONY RIOS That owns a Datsun 510 wagon. He sounded pretty cool on the phone, so I decided to buy some Hot Wheels off him and I sent him the money through PayPal.   I figured this guy is pretty cool and we talked about Datsun’s supposedly he bought the 510 wagon here in Glendale California. And he owns a Boutique somewhere in Glendale Arizona. Pretty messed up never sent me the Hot Wheels. I know it’s my fault that I didn’t do the transaction through Offer Up. I figured that he was a Datsun guy sounded pretty cool but he did me wrong. I’m happy that it was only $24 dollars. I didn’t loose a lot of money but it’s the principal. He has an offer up account with trading cards, jerseys and Hot wheels.  His offer Up name is Anthony joined Nov. 2016 Phoenix Arizona his phone number is  ?? ??? ????. And his email is  Becareful people with this knuckle head!

• Sad 2
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No refund! I sent him the money as a friend, it’s basically my fault but I figured this is a Datsun guy he sounded pretty cool. 3 weeks ago he send me a text telling me that he was sorry and he will ship the items with a tracking number. But he never did. I called him several times and email him but he won’t return my call. It’s ok I lost my money already. I’m just letting everyone know about this dude to be careful!

8 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Prank call time!

8 hours ago, BLUEBIRDSSS said:

That would be nice!  He needs to learn a lesson! Nothing bad please. Thank you 

Thanks for the warning but this is your problem. Without the other side of the story I can't in good conscience, not stop this right now. People are retarded and you never know who may take drastic steps on this guy. Phone and e-mail removed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1