I ordered a vintage dash

G8KeaPoR

So back in August I was one of the first to order a vintage repro dash for the 510 69.5-73. Anyway it was still under production so I am waiting on it still but as soon as it come in I plan on reviewing it here and with the sellers and the forums permission provide the info to all of you.

these are real dash foam vinyl covered pads and not the cheap plastic covers so I am pretty stoked to get it. 

Edited by G8KeaPoR
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you need the seller's permission. If he makes a quality product he's got zero to worry about. If there are shortcomings he can improve them and other buyers need to know.

Invent a better mouse trap the world will beat a path to your door. That would apply to a 510 dash too I would think.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SurfWagonSakura said:

I'm also very interested if you could provide a link or contact!

To order yours, please e-mail: VintageDashes@gmail.com to request an invoice for payment. If you have any other questions, you can email or call the team at Vintage Dashes:
Ivan Jaramillo: 1-510-779-8153
Hung Vu: 1-408-603-5922

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

Thanks Ranman.  I have been out of pocket for a bit and just haven't been able to get online.   I will post some pictures this evening when I get home from work of the dash.  I got it a while back but with a second kid on the way I have had to put everything outside of my house remodel on hold.  Fortunately I am done with that now so back to cars 😄

On 5/28/2019 at 10:31 AM, G8KeaPoR said:

Thanks Ranman.  I have been out of pocket for a bit and just haven't been able to get online.   I will post some pictures this evening when I get home from work of the dash.  I got it a while back but with a second kid on the way I have had to put everything outside of my house remodel on hold.  Fortunately I am done with that now so back to cars 😄

Can you please share what the cost was?

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, Draker said:

400 plus shiiping

Wow that’s not bad considering how hard the 69 dash is to find. I think I will try my hand at re-wrapping mine first before spending that much. If I had that much laying around though I would pull he trigger on it. 

On 6/2/2019 at 1:27 PM, LS_Wagon said:

Wow that’s not bad considering how hard the 69 dash is to find. I think I will try my hand at re-wrapping mine first before spending that much. If I had that much laying around though I would pull he trigger on it. 

He said 69.5 meaning, it's the later style dash for $400.

• 4 months later...

Apparently my father is so low on his T he became a seamstress lol so I am having I’m rewrap this new dash pad I’m leather.  Going to do the red stitching at top of seam with blue stitching on the bottom of the seam. Using the leading edge of the pad for the seam.  Should look cool. Which was the reason I’m doing it as the new pad already looked good.