Migrating North For The Holidays

Taking the family to Oregon to see my brother and sister over the Christmas break. On Dec 22 we'll be in Ashland then headed to Portland on the 23rd and staying till the 27th. We're renting a big ass house with friends from Seattle, kind of meeting each other halfway thing. Best of all, both my brother's GT-R and my 510 will be there. If anyone's around, let's grab a beer. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all I gotta do is convince my wife to give me a ride back. No, really hunnie it'll be great! A bunch of drunk guys burping, farting, telling dirty joke and they all love Datsuns just like me. I Have A Dream... but my wife woke me up and told me to get real. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every now and then I tell myself to get real.... and I do, I really do try to 'try it on'. But eventually I notice the pockets are too small to get my mitts in or it's too tight up the crack of my ass or it doesn't match the stains down the front of my T shirt. So I put it back in the memory closet with my button fly bell bottoms and click Ratsun.net.

"Well the danger on the rocks is surely past
Still I remain tied to the mast
Could it be that I have found my home at last
Home at last"

• Like 2
6 hours ago, paradime said:

Taking the family to Oregon to see my brother and sister over the Christmas break. On Dec 22 we'll be in Ashland then headed to Portland on the 23rd and staying till the 27th. We're renting a big ass house with friends from Seattle, kind of meeting each other halfway thing. Best of all, both my brother's GT-R and my 510 will be there. If anyone's around, let's grab a beer. 

If I'm home on the 23rd and you have time to hang out for a coffee break or something in Eugene, I'm game ?

• Like 2
On 12/10/2018 at 3:19 PM, paradime said:

You should set a time and date and we could all meet at a brewery. Low impact on you and your house and easy for people to drop in and grab a beer. Just a thought.

Sunday afternoon 5 to 8, my friends play @ Spirit's Pub. NE Cully and like 53rd between Fremont and Prescott. No cover, easy to get to,  lots of parking... no cover. $4.50 microbrews like Lagunitas, Fat Tire, $3.50 for cans, bottles and draft pints of Bud, Coors. Old fashioned refrigerator back bar ... cold glasses and beers! Big screens on the smoking patio. Craft your buzz... killin' $2 splifs across the street at the break. 

https://youtu.be/4bzRNThYkgA

The Bayou Boys is a dumb name. But it's really about 30 great players who support a core rhythm section who play New Orleans style blues, funk. R&B and Swamp Pop. Always great jammers sittin' in. 

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, KoHeartsGPA said:

If I'm home on the 23rd and you have time to hang out for a coffee break or something in Eugene, I'm game ?

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, paradime said:

Game on. It would likely be around 3-4pm but a midway break would be in order as long as it's off 5. Let's sink up closer to the 23rd. 

I'm in for this!!

I have a Christmas gift for your 510 if you don't have a set of C-Pillar interior vents.