Marysville Wa, Feb, 23rd in parking lot by Popeyes redeyes used to go to ??

bananahamuck

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be down for a meet up in Marysville this winter. Trying to get a rough running Z24 figured out that started last week. looking at plugs, wires, and distributor first. should have it running smoothly in the next week. Only problem is that work weekends 6am-6pm and I'm guessing that is when you would want to meet.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:19 AM, Jon's AD3 720 said:

I would be down for a meet up in Marysville this winter. Trying to get a rough running Z24 figured out that started last week. looking at plugs, wires, and distributor first. should have it running smoothly in the next week. Only problem is that work weekends 6am-6pm and I'm guessing that is when you would want to meet.

Yeah,, us Olympia//Tacoma guys would only ever do a weekend , for something north of Seatac or probably Tacoma really.. Especially in winter

Us Oly monkeys do,, do   weeknights ,,  but we usually only know when we go over to someones garage and there is a few of us already there drinking beers. Or someone texts they wanna go to Tacoma mall at about 6:40pm on a Friday

__________________________________________________________________-

Public notice!!!  Tedward Tentacles  is pretty hot on a 4x4 weekend out at Tahuya state park ( very mild 4x4 park) in a few months.. It will not be a Datsun/Nissan vehicle ONLY thing ..

From what i understand there would be more than enough parking if you brought a DATSUN ( lowered or not) and just wanted to hang out and maybe Rick rat could bring his grill in his 620 and fry up some weiners . and a popup will be brought to keep the rain off . 

current 4X4  "maybe" going list for that..

Me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 85 ranger flatbed

Fat510 ,,,,,,,,,, 87 toyota sr5

Tedward,,,,,,,  89 isuzu Trooper 

Chester,,,,,,,,, 9(?) Nissan pickup

Joel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  620 with the Ford V8

We are surely going to be able guilt a few more of the Oly guys to caravan up there ,, in their girly men lowered Datsun "trucks" and a guy in his Bubba lipped 510..  So it will be a DATSUN meet,, but not necessarily a 4X4 DATSUN event. 

Does that make sense??? 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Canceled until next time

NOT CANCELED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Ratpatrol just isn't coming,, he  must have just worded it wrong.... 

I have a meet-up for some parts ,,  so i'm going even if it snows Friday ,,,  

giphy.gif

• Like 1