1960 Datsun 1200 (pl211) worth buying?

Hue

I stumble across this and was wondering if it is worth the 3500 he is asking. He claims it runs and carb has been recently rebuilt. Looks pretty original to me. It appears to be an automatic with factory air. Does that sound odd to you?  Anyway. Just a thought. 

Hue

i have pics on my phone but do not know how to insert. Thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we got the first generation Sunny ('66-'69) A 1970 would sound better for a B-110 AKA the 1200. 1973 for (the third gen) B-210

There was a Datsun Bluebird 1200 in 1960 called a P-311. The previous year it was introduced as the Bluebird 1200 P-310. Eventually becoming the 510 we know and continuing on through the 610 and 810....

14 hours ago, bing_kee66 said:

this car?

https://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/1960-datsun-1200-sedan-pl211

thats pretty awesome. whether its worth it or not depends on the condition and if its complete, parts will be hard to come by. 

to post pictures you need to upload them to a host then give the link. imgur is pretty easy to do from your phone 

Thanks. Yes it is the car in the link.   It has all the trim, original glass, to incline the lights, and even the original hubcaps. I believe the man selling it said he bought it in Arizona.   Still trying to figure out this “ host” thing to upload pictures. 

20 hours ago, bing_kee66 said:

this car?

https://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/1960-datsun-1200-sedan-pl211

thats pretty awesome. whether its worth it or not depends on the condition and if its complete, parts will be hard to come by. 

to post pictures you need to upload them to a host then give the link. imgur is pretty easy to do from your phone 

Thanks. Yes it is the car in the link.   It has all the trim, original glass, to incline the lights, and even the original hubcaps. I believe the man selling it said he bought it in Arizona.   Still trying to figure out this “ host” thing to upload pictures.