2019 Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic

raylim

The 32nd Annual Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic on April 26 and 27th 2019 will be here before you know it. This is going to be an amazing show honoring these beloved vehicles that we find so near and dear to our hearts. It's always great seeing good friends and I knew we look forward to seeing beautiful City of Solvang every year. 

We want to break the record for the most Datsun Roadsters at this event. The goal is to meet 125 Roadsters, JDM and Race Cars. Please let your Datsun friends know about the show. We encourage First Timer participants to show off their cars in any condition. 

Registration is going to open on Thanksgiving day November 22, 2018
As usual, the first 20 vehicles to register will receive a special gift with their registration packet.

if you have questions, please go to our website www.solvangroadstershow.com or call 877.891.8342
See you in Solvang !!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Angela said:

Hey, I know that wagon😍

Great event. See ya there Randy. I'll be there in my 521 pick up & my 510 wagon this year.

you got an extra driver for the second car 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

I would be going however a lady decided to hit me on my Harley on the freeway. I will be down for a bit. If for some reason I’m more mobile I will be coming. 

Damn thats terrible...hope you're alright man. 

• Like 2
On 4/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, mrbigtanker said:

I would be going however a lady decided to hit me on my Harley on the freeway. I will be down for a bit. If for some reason I’m more mobile I will be coming. 

damn bad drivers 

hope your ok 

• Like 1