Status updates

How does one do a status update now, I have searched for a while and cannot figure it out, I used to click on my name but that option is not there anymore.

Also how does one send a message to another member, I used to just click on their user name and it gave me the option to send a message, that is also gone now also.

• Like 2
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is no help Mike, I will now have to start a thread to ask stupid questions I guess, I only asked because I received a notification that someone is following me, and I wanted to ask what it meant and I thought that would be a good one to ask in status updates, I actually went to your profile to send you a message asking about it and there was no way to send a private message, it had that thing that thing that VFR800 circled, but that didn't look like a way to send a private message, my profile doesn't have that circled thing either.

I have 7 options when I click on my name, and none of them have anything to do with a status update.

• Like 2