Metal bezel trim for 68 tail light lenses and are the housings...

G8KeaPoR

So I have seen some interest and provided there is enough I will be making the lenses but that leaves me with two outstanding items. Trim and tail light housings.  (Yes the 69+ ones are going to be available in the next couple months.). The questions I have is does anyone have a L and R set of the trim bezel that they can either 3D scan or send to me under notarized contract so I can have them scanned? Are they stamped or cast?  Also are the tail light housings the same as 69 plus and if not the initial question applies.  Obviously intact units with no repairs. (I know that’s tall order for a 50year old car but one can hope). As with the trim bezels I would be providing a notarized legally binding contract insuring that they would be returned to you.  deposit available as well.  All that said I want to wait until the 69 tail light housings are released. Adding on projects just out of excitement gets us no where plus Releasing those will lend some credibility to me so you know I’m not all talk on this.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All 1968 Sedan tail lamp PARTS are 1968 only......nothing shared with the 69-73 lamps.  The 68 chrome trim ring is the same STEEL material with the mounting studs "spot welded" in place, just like the 69-73, just a smaller trim ring.  Hope that helps!

TJ