Cusco tension rods now available

afracer

I just bought a set for my B310 myself, but these have just been released for the Sunnys.  They have two; one for B110 and one for B122. The B122 uses the same tension rods as the B310. I'm going to see if I can sandwich a urethane washer on the mount, and weld reinforcements near where it mounts on the body.  I have a set of Pitroad adjustable tension rods on my 1200, worked great in adding castor and eliminating squirreliness while braking. Thanks Cusco!

https://www.cusco.co.jp/products/fitment/post_223.html 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the T3 early TC rods they technically aren’t adjustable.   Since there are two bolts on the control arm side it doesn’t allow you to pull the arm forward.  Also pulling the LCA forward changes the amount of bump steer your car will have.  Pulling the strut forward lowers the outer tie rod which is why the bump changes.  

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, datb210sun said:

so, these fit the b210's? i would assume so, since it's on a b210 forum. haha

120y front suspension is different from B210. B210 is very similar to 510.

I believe these should work, but if someone more knowledgeable wishes to way in that would be great.

http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40:datsun-adjustable-tc-rods&catid=22&Itemid=22

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, datb210sun said:

thanks guys. might consider this if they do work for the b210. Also, what about their sway bars for the 510. should fit as well?

I don't know if anyone has PROVEN it yet but they very likely should work as the dimensions are the same.

I have a couple of 510 sway bars and with holding them up to my B210 and 1200 they appeared they would fit (looking to get a 510 front sump one for my 1200 engine swap myself).

Edit: For finding B210 parts it helps to think of the B210 as very similar to a sedan length 510 wagon.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

Hopefully be able to actually install these in March. I've been out of country all this time and ran out of free time to install. They are nice, even more so than the pitroad ones with dust covers built into it on the pillow balls on the Cuscos. I will actually be installing these along with 280zx coilovers all at the same time so it'll be a huge transformation. Sorry for the long delay.

• 1 month later...