Pumpkin Daves Parts & The Birdshit Goon.

]2eDeYe

So I talked with Dave's dad, Rick yesterday. Pretty much all of Dave's parts are for sale.
His stash has some choice pieces as well as some interesting ones. Quite a few scale models as well, some built some still in the box. 

The Birdshit Goon is also for sale. He said it runs and drives. I am still looking for the ad he posted on FB. 
Dave also had a 57 Imperial 4 door that could use a home, that one is  on CL. 

Rick's not looking for top  dollar, he just wants a fair price and for the good parts to go to good homes then he can toss the junk.
He said he was hoping guys would come buy and see if there is something they need and make an offer. I did let him know what some of the parts were worth to the right guy. 
I got a few pics and can post them here if you guys like or I can create a classified ad :P 

If you want to contact Rick and see what he has for parts or what he is asking for the goon send me a PM for his #.

Just wanted to get the word out. :)

• Like 4
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics I got. I didn't get any of the plastic models, he had a rack full. 

IMG_3883.JPG

IMG_3884.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

IMG_3889.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3891.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3893.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3897.JPG

IMG_3898.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

IMG_3900.JPG

IMG_3902.JPG

IMG_3903.JPG

If you can identify anything that would be cool. :)

I wish I would have taken more pics...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, reza said:

Mixed feelings about replying, Clean 520 hood,  i'd like for my 411.  estate sales especially when you know of the person in question ? super bummer. 

I know what you mean and I'm sure he would rather have his stuff in good hands that can be used or enjoyed I know I would.

Come up I'm going with the gf for the weekend leaving Friday morning.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ArchetypeDatsun said:

I know what you mean and I'm sure he would rather have his stuff in good hands that can be used or enjoyed I know I would.

Come up I'm going with the gf for the weekend leaving Friday morning.  

Dave would be more pissed his parts didn't get put to use on Datsuns and ended up in the scrap yard.  Don't feel bad, just offer a fair price for what you need.  You'll help the family clean out his horde, which I'm sure is worse than my garage for random stuff only Datsun nuts would know what to do with.  And mine's chock full of stuff I will probably never use.

Edited by HRH
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, reza said:

Mixed feelings about replying, Clean 520 hood,  i'd like for my 411.  estate sales especially when you know of the person in question ? super bummer. 

That hood is bigger than a 411 hood, we compared measurements to mine. 

• Like 1

The Canby '08 Best Ratsun looks like a Cal Custom hood scoop. Part # 10-10. Have seen used examples go for $100.00 up to $175.00.

Just looking on Ebay and a cherry one they are asking 375.00.

Chopper Jim

Edited by Chopper Jim
found a new price.
  • Like 1

Banana hammock and I went up last night, bought a car load of goodies and bs'd with his dad till almost 2 am. There's alot of a series and Maxima drive train parts there still, most of which I don't know what I'm looking at. Rick is easy to get along with, but it did feel wierd and wrong buying Dave's stuff. I think it would make his day if someone could buy the whole lot in one swoop. He needs his space back. But it's way more stuff than I know what to do with.

• Like 4
On 9/28/2018 at 12:40 PM, Chopper Jim said:

The Canby '08 Best Ratsun looks like a Cal Custom hood scoop. Part # 10-10. Have seen used examples go for $100.00 up to $175.00.

Just looking on Ebay and a cherry one they are asking 375.00.

Chopper Jim

This one is worth far more than any of those IMHO and I doubt it is for sale. :) 

I took that pic for me. 

On 9/29/2018 at 10:18 AM, tdaaj said:

Banana hammock and I went up last night, bought a car load of goodies and bs'd with his dad till almost 2 am. There's alot of a series and Maxima drive train parts there still, most of which I don't know what I'm looking at. Rick is easy to get along with, but it did feel wierd and wrong buying Dave's stuff. I think it would make his day if someone could buy the whole lot in one swoop. He needs his space back. But it's way more stuff than I know what to do with.

I had the same experience, although I didn't buy anything due to space constraints at my place. 

• Like 2

it was pretty crunchy and now sold .

moo

There was what looked like a NapZ turbo exhaust manifold there that had been dented to clearance something ,, but otherwise pretty decent.

Edited by bananahamuck