Weber 32/36 dgev

mikecaleb

I have been wanting to put a new throttle linkage on the truck but I can't seem to figure out how everything should be routed to operate correctly. If anyone here had had experience doing so it'd be much appreciated. The cable comes out of the drivers side firewall by the way. Thanks again.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what is on it now. I don't like how the pedal feels though and was hoping I could help it. I was looking at the universal bell crank linkage kit by Weber. It looks as if I could make it work. I also thought about replacing the nylon throttle shaft bushings with some metal ball bearing bushings. 

• Like 1

Weber sold the DGV with a cable bell crank, so someone like Red Line should have both the bracket & bell crank.

And I've seen kits for putting ball bearings on that carb.

Thought about ordering a set, since mine are worn, and causing idle speed issues, but I'm about to put my bike carbs on, so I said screw it...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and ordered this kit last week, it should get here soon. im hoping its gonna work out like i want. i don't see any reason why it wont. id just have to modify my throttle cable a little to make it shorter.

Are you talking about the ball bearings that replace the nylon ones? If so Ive been curious for a while now if those would change/improve anything. im sure it would if their already worn. but what would be the difference between them new.https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Bell-Crank-linkage-fits-Weber-Carburetor-32-36DGV-DGEV-DGAV-38-38DGS/331625750974https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Bell-Crank-linkage-fits-Weber-Carburetor-32-36DGV-DGEV-DGAV-38-38DGS/331625750974