Dave Patterson Memorial
Sat. Oct. 6 3pm-8pm
VFW Bldg
3510 McKinley Ave
Tacoma, Wa 98404

This place is totally Dave! 
Will have 'Cash-Bar with Tickets'
Great Parking for your ride!
Food will be served, contact Nancy Jo Patterson if you want to bring something. (I can provide a contact #)

with regret we will not be able to attend this RIP Dave 

we will be at a datsun car show in williams arizona 

21 hours ago, ]2eDeYe said:

Dave Patterson Memorial
Sat. Oct. 6 3pm-8pm
VFW Bldg
3510 McKinley Ave
Tacoma, Wa 98404

This place is totally Dave! 
Will have 'Cash-Bar with Tickets'
Great Parking for your ride!
Food will be served, contact Nancy Jo Patterson if you want to bring something. (I can provide a contact #)

Wow I just created an event in the calander, not even seeing you already did it. I'll make sure we pin an event in the Ratsun FB

• Like 1

Daves passing has upset me real bad to the point that it's really hard to even say anything. I wasn't that close to him but he made a special impression on me that only a unique person like him can do. He texted me last month and said he was trying to stay positive about things and I said we should hang out sometime. He said "promise" and I said yup. Well that never happened and I have felt terribly guilty for it.

I met him about 7 years ago or so. He drove down and picked up a engine from Bill down in elma for my daughters 75 b210 which I still have. He threw it in the back of his goon drove it to my house and helped me install it. Dave was always willing to help someone in need. 

R.I.P Brother.

SANY4642_zpstoz9kex3.jpg

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure we will get to do what I wanted at the Williams show but will be thinking about the memorial. However, if I get a microphone in my face, its on...….

• Like 4

Sadder still and worse than death is to be forgotten for not having left any trace of your travels through this world. It's a form of immortality to be remembered by those people we have touched in some way. I think you will be around for a long time here at Ratsun, Dave. Safe travels on your journey through the void.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1