RIP Dave aka Pumpkin210

To those of you that have been around long enough to remember him, Dave Patterson aka Pumpkin210 who used to frequent Ratsun  up until a hiatus a few years back passed away earlier. When I joined Ratsun a long time ago, he was one of the first people I met. Nice dude, sad to have him go.

wDeOJRr.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a very sad day in the datsun community today 

we will all miss you Dave , you brought a smile to everyone's face you came in contact with 

our deepest condolences go out to his family 

rest in peace with your clown shoes and ass pennies we will all miss your fun personality 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Sad to hear. What happened?

Dave was having complications stemming from a cardiac issue that came about several years back. He had posted on Facebook just a week or so before that the doctors only gave him a year left. He was never very vocal about it, he was always a positive dude in any situation.

• Like 1

I met dave on ratsun...i think back in 2010.. 2011 maybe.. went to a couple shows and got to meet him in person.. we ended up at my house and were buds all this time... can't really explain what a cool guy he was... I remember at Canby we were clowning on the spinner wheels... as you know he was very creative.. so this vide I got of him says it all... R.I.P. dave... you will be missed by alot... 

IMG_0684.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Damn it my video don't work.. dave made a spinner licence plate.. was funny as fuck... 

How do I put video on here?? Anyone

Edited by 78kingcab
  • Like 2