Busters Beach Bash,,, Early Sept OLY area

bananahamuck

Scalpum "says" he wants to do an end of the summer meet BBQ over to the Snott Lick park ,,, i said " fuckin A"    ... So here we are 

More of a feeler than anything.. 

It has to be a Saturday in early September..  Let it be known what day you can best maybe come..  ( CAN NOT be 8th or 9th because we are going out to Longbeach rod run and cruise around with Phixibus an his side kick Du Du  )) 

There is a swimming area but i aint watching your stupid ass kids,,  so you better put the ole lady in jorts to chase them the hell around.. Dig it ?  lots of grass and trees and swings and what-not ,, so all ages kids could roll with you and burn off that energy usually used to drive you insane  asking   "when are we leaving?" BATHROOMS BATHROOMS BATHROOMS 

I assume you can bring dogs but i will have to ask Scalpum 

Restrooms 

It's gonna probably be a free grub type deal and you bring yer ma-mas  tator salad or  what-ever 

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d1628.7577958353304!2d-122.9366164!3d46.9176278!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x54917038468eb0b9%3A0x1030e18c3f60b64a!2sScottlake+Private+Community+Park!5e1!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1535398546397" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fucking google maps changed the embed feature ,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, perfect 

https://goo.gl/maps/xKCRf7RrYEJ2

Edited by bananahamuck
Cuz your mom was bitching her welfare check was late
  • Like 2
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the IDEAL Saturday would be the 22nd. It gives us enough time to plan and doesn't interfere with Memorial day weekend or the other event you mentioned.

I could also make it by on the 15th but I'm on call that day so there is a small chance I may need to pack up and head to Seattle at a moment's notice.

• Like 1