1981 b310 ka24de swap

pnw210

What’s up guys i picked up a crashed 1992 240sx with Ka24de 5 speed. Really clean except it’s been crashed. I only got it to swap the ka into my beloved 1981 Datsun 210 2 door sedan. I was just wondering what else i would need for the swap? 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit slow in the 210 section. lol

If you have a 240sx , then you have pretty much everything you need.
There are only a couple of these swaps done in a 210 though so specific information to this swap isn't all that available. 

Wiring information. The 240sx harness is stand alone and makes the swap a bit easier.

• Thanks 1

Yah i’ll get everything i do on camera. Been dreaming of this swap for a while lol. No promises on how fast i get it done tho as this will be my first swap. No pressure at all lol. Shes one hell of a car tho and i can’t wait to make her even more fun. Once again thanks for the reply’s my friend! 

• Like 1

That’s a great read thanks for the reply man. All i have to gather up now is the can/am box, some 280zx front struts and i would like to find a h-190 over the h-165. Then it’s showtime lol. In the mean time i can get everything i need out of this POS 240 B)

• 3 months later...

Sorry, thread Jack....

@Cwhip I met you many many years ago. If I remember correctly you came over to my house in Spanaway to check out the sway bars on my S110 200SX to compare to your 210. I was working on a dual cam swap in my A10 sedan.

....I totaled that car a few months after finishing, too much power.. Not enough handling haha.

On 9/1/2018 at 6:55 PM, CWhip said:

I've hammered that H165 more than a few times and it's held up just fine fyi. Any questions, just ask.

Yes, the H165 will hold fine even up against the KA24DE. I beat the royal fuck out of my 1979 A10 with a S13 dual cam swap. Clutch drops @ 5,000 rpm like it was nothing.

5 minutes ago, mhub91 said:

Sorry, thread Jack....

@Cwhip I met you many many years ago. If I remember correctly you came over to my house in Spanaway to check out the sway bars on my S110 200SX to compare to your 210. I was working on a dual cam swap in my A10 sedan.

....I totaled that car a few months after finishing, too much power.. Not enough handling haha.

Yup, that was me. I remember seeing what happened to your car. Sux! I've been working on my kid's Baja but I still drive my 210 everyday! I need to find a new transaxle for his car, then I can get back to spending money on MY car. I've done a little to it but not a whole lot. I've had a turbo sitting here just begging to be installed!