Guage cluster.....clock no worky

So My clock aint working on my 720. Do I gotta take the whole cluster out to test it? I know gotta make sure I got power to the clock  I know about the white/blue plug that connects the cluster looked at some old posts and about my Tac....Gotta get one of them relay resistor little plugs cause my tack quit working too...Any test to do that I don't know about?  ....

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check location 8 on the fuse block; should be 10A fuse that goes to the clock, inspection lamp, and the horn.

You may be able to access the plug for the clock from under the dash by removing the black metal under-dash cover. 

Here is the wiring diagram for the clock to check for power: 

EZEQ2dV.jpg

Edited by MaxChlan
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, 720 King Cab Killer said:

No the tack worked fine tell a few weeks ago its week and flops around kind of I was thinking it was that resistor thing....Where can I find one? 3Eqhc1M.jpg

Get a meter and test it. 2.2K or 22,000 ohms. Gets expensive throwing parts at it. Nissan # 24280 N8200 The 280zx, 300zx, S110 200sx, S12 200sx, Maxima, S12 200sx,  Sentra, Stanza Pulsar NX.... all used it.