Jump to content
rosso

How many posts until I am not a newbie?

Recommended Posts

I hate being a newbie, just like being a subie if you drive a Subaru.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Keep on posting as soon as u know it your not a noob anymore.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

You are a veteran.  Don't struggle with it.  

 

Eventually you you will find yourself answering more than you ask.  I figure that's the best measure.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

lol

 

I have to thank you guys for this post. It made me take a closer look at the mod controls for Rank and Member Titles. As always, no member has ever had a title given to them by asking... this was the closest yet and only because I just figured out how to do it on the new forum. Member titles are bestowed on mere mortal members at the whim of the gods.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Or by the sheer onslaught of people calling you names, as was the case with one über güber.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Gee, I didn't know it was all determined by Mike - or I would have invited him over to my house for a beer. ?

 

Mike, whenever you come through Port Angeles you're invited, and you can take a look at my goon project.

 

Cheers,

Michael

"not a newbie"

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Only now you will be labeled as "Not a Newbie" until the end of time (or the end of Ratsun, whichever should happen first).

 

 

I would have posted an emoji after that but my emoji screen is blank so...…….

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, q-tip said:

Or by the sheer onslaught of people calling you names, as was the case with one über güber.

 

How about  a random picture of Richard Petty as a young girl, sitting on Santa Clauses lap?

 

 

 

edited it 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

For what it matters ,, members titles don't seem to even show on my " mobile" device , right now

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

For what it matters ,, members titles don't seem to even show on my " mobile" device , right now

 

Member titles don't show up on the mobile site.

Share this post


Link to post

Member Title Gods have given this a lot of thought. From now on, your Ratsun name is...

 

 

42905708995_595aac3396_z.jpg

 

Welcome to Dat House.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, paradime said:

Member Title Gods have given this a lot of thought. From now on, your Ratsun name is...

 

 

42905708995_595aac3396_z.jpg

 

Welcome to Dat House.

 

Green as the Grass and Dumb enough to Fit In

 

Your new name is Newman! 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lulz...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, rosso said:

How many posts until I am not a newbie?

 

When you stop posting to just run your post count up......

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2018 at 3:12 AM, G-Duax said:

 

When you stop posting to just run your post count up......

 

Like this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

But I would never do that...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/1/2018 at 9:00 PM, rosso said:

I hate being a newbie, just like being a subie if you drive a Subaru.

 

 

No it's not. People that drive Subarus generally love their Subies and have a camaraderie with other Subaru owners. Subes are unique vehicles, especially the older ones. 

 

Being a newbie on Ratsun.net only means that you haven't contributed to this Datsun owning forum YET.

 

Post pics of your Datto.

 

83 720 A/C compressor

B1bspiQ.jpg

 

Post about something that you've done with/to it. Ask a NEW question.

 

The search function works just fine on the new Ratsun.net site. Try it.

 

What comes around goes around. Please participate.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DrvnDrvr said:

 

 

No it's not. People that drive Subarus generally love their Subies and have a camaraderie with other Subaru owners. Subes are unique vehicles, especially the older ones. 

 

Being a newbie on Ratsun.net only means that you haven't contributed to this Datsun owning forum YET.

 

Post pics of your Datto.

 

83 720 A/C compressor

B1bspiQ.jpg

 

Post about something that you've done with/to it. Ask a NEW question.

 

The search function works just fine on the new Ratsun.net site. Try it.

 

What comes around goes around. Please participate.

 

 

 

Now that's some serious sycophantic bovine scatology right there.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

how many newbies til im not a post?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.