Datslocos end of the year swap meet show n shine Sept 22nd 2018

Datsloco

We are doing a end of the year bash for all you Datsun Nissan owners. It will be a swap meet and show n shine. Vendor spots will be $20 and cars not selling parts and spectators free admission. No selling food and no burnouts. Flyer has all the info needed. http://PhotoText-1532564669124.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/25/2018 at 6:04 PM, Datsloco said:

We are doing a end of the year bash for all you Datsun Nissan owners. It will be a swap meet and show n shine. Vendor spots will be $20 and cars not selling parts and spectators free admission. No selling food and no burnouts. Flyer has all the info needed. http://PhotoText-1532564669124.jpg

I'm with James......Is the address correct? 11401 mountain view road looks like a house in a rural area.

Just now, five1oh said:

I'm with James......Is the address correct? 11401 mountain view road looks like a house in a rural area.

Yes different location but just for this Swapmeet. Next year will return to the same area for the show. May 18th 2019. The Sept swap is at a friend's house he has a huge yard. Should be fun

• Like 1

hmm, 814 miles/13 hours... I wonder if my truck could make it?

just gotta receive my cabs from cali, seal up an oil pan leak, pack oil, gas, and water in the bed, and I think I could make it. maybe stopping in Portland and or somewhere else in norcal.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, Dawa said:

hmm, 814 miles/13 hours... I wonder if my truck could make it?

just gotta receive my cabs from cali, seal up an oil pan leak, pack oil, gas, and water in the bed, and I think I could make it. maybe stopping in Portland and or somewhere else in norcal.

I think its only right to bring a bremelo or 2 if youre going to make the journey

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, Datsloco said:

I'll talk to my buddy but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we pitched a tent. Incase we party to hard or if someone needs to rest before their journey back. Lol

I just might accept the offer

Edited by EastBay521
  • 1 month later...

this was a great turn out 

smaller then the normal crowd but still over 60 cars and about 20 walk ins 

sales for me were good and we had a great time 

started unloading at 6 am and finished loading up at 8 pm 

got back home around 1030 

thanks to everyone especially Jimmy and Diane for their hospitality for this event 

thanks to all the buyers you guys make it worth the long day and unpacking and repacking the trailer with an enormous amount of parts 

thanks again Gino for putting this together