Its alive on on the road

crew521

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What directly the fuck???? Fortuitous to look down just as the sparks flew. Were the alignment dowels in the block for the auto to line up? I went through two autos in my Charger before I noticed. The third was a 727 HD and it started breaking the flex plate.

• Like 1

That happened a few years ago after going to his first show just before loading the truck up on the trailer, here is a link to the thread.

https://ratsun.net/topic/69607-new-to-this-forum/?do=findComment&comment=1388964

My opinion was that the one piece driveline was way too long and that was why the transmission exploded, but I myself likely would have taken it for that drive also while it was off the trailer, you can see the driveline wobble a little when the camera was pointed at it briefly, it doesn't take much for a turning mass to cause issues.

• Like 1

Thanks guy yes the drivline was the issue...I knew it was but it was its virgin drive and I couldn't help my self..driveline was very quickly welded up for loading and unloading only no speed..well oops I couldn't resist..new nice 2 piece now and trans ..need to regear tear end..short logged tops out bout 40 mph..any ideas?

• Like 1