Site Updated ??​​​​​​​

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're in your Manage Followed Content page it doesn't give you the star (or circle for that matter) to click if there's new content. It didn't bring up any of the threads that I was actually following, just stuff from years ago. Had to dig through and find everything again. Other than that it all seems to be working much better now. Thanks guys!!

• Like 1

Something needs to be done with contrast or blacker or thicker letters or something.. the way it is now, is brutal on my eyes. Squinting way to much . 

I'm on PC 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Something needs to be done with contrast or blacker or thicker letters or something.. the way it is now, is brutal on my eyes. Squinting way to much . 

I'm on PC 

That would explain the headache I had last night.....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Farmer said:

On the main page, is there any way to remove the content on the right hand side aka : up coming events, post, recent status updates? Use to be able to do it by clicking on X

No such right hand content on my current version !  So maybe your concern has gone to sleep ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Farmer said:

happening on PC. Doesnt have it on mobile

I'm on PC right now and there is no, repeat no, right hand content.  I am running Windows 10 if that makes any difference !

Edited by MikeRL411
typo
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

I'm on PC right now and there is no, repeat no, right hand content.  I am running Windows 10 if that makes any difference !

It depends on how wide the browser window is. If you make it wider, they should appear.

I'm not sure what happened to the option to otherwise collapse them.

• Like 1

Can you eliminate all the non-post stuff coming up under new activity like  "Joe Blow reacted to a post in a topic:...." ?

If we are following the thread, we will see it in the thread, and if we are not, we really don't care...

• Like 2
8 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Im still on 7 for main computer, Ill check the 10 op on laptop. Thanks

• Like 1
4 hours ago, G-Duax said:

Can you eliminate all the non-post stuff coming up under new activity like  "Joe Blow reacted to a post in a topic:...." ?

If we are following the thread, we will see it in the thread, and if we are not, we really don't care...

I only get that when selecting BROWSE. If selecting ACTIVITY or UNREAD CONTENT it doesn't show.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, G-Duax said:

If you click the "Activity" tab -> "My Activity Streams", you have different options and can even make your own stream. I could be wrong, but I think it only shows reactions if you click the activity instead of choosing one from the drop down. If you make your own, you have options like "take me to the first unread comment". 

Kx4vi0W.png

47 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

As of this morning right hand content is now present.

Like I said above, it depends on how wide your browser is. If you grab the side and adjust the width, you'll see that at some threshold the side bars disappear..

• Like 1
On 7/9/2018 at 4:10 PM, bananahamuck said:

I'm on PC 

Yes, this font size and color isn't the best for aging eyes. But I've found if I click Ctrl and + keys it enlarges everything and makes it much easier to read. The other thing I'm missing is numbers on each post in a thread. I sometimes use the number when replying in a thread to link back to a previous post in that thread. But maybe I'm the only one who misses the post numbers and I'll get along without them.

Other than that, the new look is great. Over the last couple of days, I've been on Gmail, eBay, Photobucket,  and YouTube. I can find waaay more to bitch about with all those sites than with Ratsun. Ratsun is Golden by comparison. But I suppose those big sites are burdened with the handicap of Professional Managers (who never seem to think of the actual site users).

Len

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...