Site Updated ??​​​​​​​

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured out the Avatar, I guess a circle is your only avatar shape.  I git what I wanted after a couple of oops!  LOL  The Avatar is now named "Profile Photo" and can be found in "Edit Profile".

Ratsun_Avatar_Profile_Photo_Noted.jpg

Still have not figured out the signatures.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ]2eDeYe said:

Sig is in the edit profile on the upper right in your pic. Scroll to the bottom, it is the about yourself window. Seems to be a character limit. 

Got stuff in the area but doesnt show up on post

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Icehouse said:

New layout is interesting.  

You’re interesting 

Just now, Farmer said:

Got stuff in the area but doesnt show up on post

On the backend it says it’s rebuilding stuff, so maybe the signature is part of that... I’ll see when it’s finished. 

• Like 2

Yours will not look like my example because that is a screen shot of my edit profile.

There is red writing and a line to the wording.

Yours probably has a "circle with a G in it."

Edited by Charlie69
37 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

You might just have to start clicking randomly to find it. Maybe pretend like you have Tourette's syndrome

That's funny.....
I'll pass on that one.

Maybe you all will figure this mess out in a week.

• Like 2

This is not correct now that the Update is more complete Thomas' information below is correct. You can access the signature by clicking on the white down arrow in the yop right hand corne of the screen click on "Account Settings", "Signature."

The Signature is now called the "Profile Fields" and is located in "Profile, Edit".  When you get to Profile, Edit you need to scroll down with the scroll bar in the main window.

When you get to the bottom you will find the " Profile Fields" are where you can add links or pictures or text. after adding info you must log off of Rastun and log back on for this to work.

Mine looks like this after adding links to my truck threads.

Profile_Fields_Ratsun_Signature.jpg

Edited by Charlie69
Information is incorrest
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Charlie69 said:

The Signature is now called the "Profile Fields" and is located in "Profile, Edit".  When you get to Profile, Edit you need to scroll down with the scroll bar in the main window.

when you get to the bottom you will find the " Profile Fields" are where you can add links or pictures or text.

Mine looks like this after adding links to my truck threads.

Profile_Fields_Ratsun_Signature.jpg

I think what you're showing actually appears in the "About Me" section of your profile. That's where I thought the signature was at first too, but it's actually in "Account Settings." See the image below:

QxW0rLp.png