Site Updated ??​​​​​​​

It has been a long time since our last update, but we couldn't hold out too much longer. I know there are probably some things missing—some we can fix and others might be forum functions, but I hope it's not too painful. I know at the moment we're missing our classic emojis and will need to re-add a new and better classifieds soon. Also, for some reason we lost all our calendar events in the update. ?

• Like 2
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, G-Duax said:

Well, that sucks, 6-7 threads per page instead of 20......

Click the condensed button on the top right?  Not sure if that really shows more since so little is showing for me right now, but it does group them closer...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Click the condensed button on the top right?  Not sure if that really shows more since so little is showing for me right now, but it does group them closer...

Nope.......

Don't understand why one updated thread needs to take up 2" of screen space.

• Like 1

OK, it condensed down to 1" screen space now, guessing I didn't wait long enough. Slow to respond.
Better than 2", but still a huge waste of space.

Still no list of liked posts. Did all that get dumped ?

And looks like there is no way to bring up my past posts.
Will any of this be reloaded ?

• Like 1

Had to change password because I was locked out of the same login info used yesterday, finally got that sorted to come in to this plane crash.  All new content is replies to this.  Maybe I'll come back in a month and see if it's sorted.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, russaroll said:

i like the update but it looks washed out, and most of the images are broken.

no classifieds? 

Yeah, it is a little washed out—bright and not a lot of contrast. I'll add classifieds back soon.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, G-Duax said:

So now, instead of newest posts, or latest posts, we have 'unread posts', and once you have clicked on them, they vanish.

When you get to the list, just change the 'read status' drop down to 'everything' 

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, I'm not sure why. Seems the updater fucked up some stuff. 

Is this the link you're looking for?

http://community.ratsun.net/discover/

That's the ticket. :) 

• Like 1

Also, it looks like we all have to update our avatars and profiles to add sigs. 

if you click your user name in the upper right this will take you to your profile page.  There you can edit your profile to add a sig, edit your avatar and there is a new profile page background pic you can add as well.