Datslocos Campout Mt Shasta July 13th-15th

Datsloco

Datslocos Shasta reunion. Same weekend as the roadster event so should be double the fun. Hope all you Locos can make it. We reserved a lakefront campsite for all of us to hang out like we have in the past. Don't forget your tents. Hope to see you all there.

• Like 1
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datslocos Shasta reunion. Same weekend as the roadster event so should be double the fun. Hope all you Locos can make it. We reserved a lakefront campsite for all of us to hang out like we have in the past. Don't forget your tents. Hope to see you all there.

Is this an event or a private club function? if its an event what are the details?

Is this an event or a private club function? if its an event what are the details?

Group from Eugene usually runs down 97 to weed and i5 the rest of the way. I want to make it, but I've had some shit come up recently and it's probably not going to happen. Pretty sure the rest of the Eugene crew is going to make it though. It's a good time.