INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So while driving home a couple days ago I come upon this. The fireman flexed for the shot. Ha! Meanwhile, with a car on its side and two giant fire engines blocking lanes some nuggethead is playing the 'damn near side swipe to cut you off and get in front of you' bullshit. So naturally because my car is bigger than yours (SUV to sedan) and I have more testosterone I am not letting you in front and you can suck it. I hate that shit. WTF, really? You aren't learning by example? Some people's children! Be careful out there ya'll. This was a 4 & 5 moment on the Prince richter scale.

jH8BJwD.jpg

• Like 2

When I did traffic control for Humboldt Bay Fire Department,we had a saying -

"NEVER turn your back on traffic!".

I also got irritated by the drivers who would slow/stop to take a picture with their

phone.I also got hit in the face with a puff of pot smoke,more than once.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

I also got irritated by the drivers who would slow/stop to take a picture with their

Ha!   If you are moving forward, turn your head to the side when you exhale.  If sidewinds are strong, adjust accordingly.  

1 hour ago, angliagt said:

We were sitting at a red light when I took it. I try not to be the asshole that puts out a lawn chair and gawks.