INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's something wrong mentally with people who carry things too far. I think it's called fanaticism. If you're going to be a fanatic at least spare the rest of us by being stoic about it. A little bit of sin won't send you to hell. You might find that you like it. Vegans and the religious... not my style. Fanatical vegans and the religious.... don't stand so close to me. In fact go kill yourself.

That video was not staged one bit.... (note the font)

• Thanks 1

I've met lots of chill stoic vegans, but veganistic drama queens like this diva are the passive aggressive Hezbollah faction of veganism. My sister dated one of these and I took great pleasure in triggering the fuck out of him with my special brand of barbed ignorance. While hedonists over indulge in cheese products, veganists over indulge in drama and a need to control others through their divine self righteousness around food. I see it as a borderline personality who validates their control drama issues with "special" food needs. Oh and they live with their mother, because no one else would tolerate them. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hey I was 'almost' vegan for 7 years. Well as close as I was good with. (can you be almost a virgin??) I did eat eggs fried in bacon grease (who wouldn't??) but that was the extent of it and no obvious meats. It was just something that happened by being somewhere for a few months where meat was unavailable and/or couldn't be stored. When I came back I just continued the style but never made a big deal about it because there really was no clear cut 'big deal' to be made about it. At times it was inconvenient. If you're going to suffer for your beliefs FFS do so quietly so you are not causing suffering in others, we have our own crosses to bear.  What could you be called if you exclude vegans in your social life just as vegans exclude animal products? 

• Like 2

Is a L20b flywheel bolt pattern the same as R16,, I see there are 6 holes ,, but is spacing the same........  Are they balanced the same?  

I wondering as i have read,,  roadster clutch fits the flywheel of an L20b,  and i gots those in both sizes,  lying in the dirt all over the property,,  but i would have to actually open the wallet for a R16 flywheel.. 

Motor is still in vehicle ,, or yes,,,,,,  i would simply hold it up there and see for myself. 

Yours truly ,  Dong

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Is a L20b flywheel bolt pattern the same as R16,, I see there are 6 holes ,, but is spacing the same........  Are they balanced the same?  

I wondering as i have read,,  roadster clutch fits the flywheel of an L20b,  and i gots those in both sizes,  lying in the dirt all over the property,,  but i would have to actually open the wallet for a R16 flywheel.. 

Motor is still in vehicle ,, or yes,,,,,,  i would simply hold it up there and see for myself. 

Yours truly ,  Dong

Dear Dong...

Nissan balances everything separate so parts will interchange. If the R16 shares the same style of transmission as the L series the flywheels might be the same because clutch and starter bolt on locations and engagements would have to be similar.

As for clutches, it's an advantage for one clutch type to fit many other applications rather than each clutch being unique. Thus a 200mm will have the same bolt pattern for  L16/18 L20B cars and trucks.

• Like 2