INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's just a massive clit.... get it right.

Wrong. Once it gets that big, it's  considered hermaphroditic and therefore called a dick Penis. I looked it up. 

Another fun fact:

There are more ways to shuffle a standard deck of cards than there are atoms on Earth. 80,658,175,943.878,571,660,636,856,403,766,975,289,505,440,883,277,824,000,000,000,000 possibilities to be exact.

Or calculated nCr = n! / r!  Where ! represents factorial, n represents the number of items, and r represents the number of items being chosen each time. or 52!/52! * (n-r)!

Now, if 10 players dealt and played a hand of 5 card stud every second, it would take them 14.3 billion years to play all the possible different games. And that's if they didn't stop to get more beer and pretzels.

Bored.... 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Wrong. Once it gets that big, it's  considered hermaphroditic and therefore called a dick Penis. I looked it up. 

I don't think so.  A clit is not a penis or it would be called a penis for good reason. To be a hermaphrodite you have to have both sex organs. A penis is only a penis if it also has a urethra and be capable of delivering sperm and can be called a sex organ....... otherwise.... it's just an abnormally large clit, sorry to disappoint you. ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't think so.  A clit is not a penis or it would be called a penis for good reason. To be a hermaphrodite you have to have both sex organs. A penis is only a penis if it also has a urethra and be capable of delivering sperm and can be called a sex organ....... otherwise.... it's just an abnormally large clit, sorry to disappoint you. ?

Wrong again, but you never disappoint. 

Hermaphrodite is used to describe any person whose physical characteristics do not neatly fit male or female classifications. It describes a wide variety of combinations of what are considered male and female biology and may include, for example, ambiguous-looking external genitalia. Penis: part of the make external genitalia. 

You're entitled to your way of thinking, but in my book, if it dangles 6" the damn thing's a dick penis. I'm sure we can dig up some picts of hermaphroditic junk to illustrate my point. ?

• Like 3
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Wrong again, but you never disappoint. 

Hermaphrodite is used to describe any person whose physical characteristics do not neatly fit male or female classifications. It describes a wide variety of combinations of what are considered male and female biology and may include, for example, ambiguous-looking external genitalia. Penis: part of the make external genitalia. 

You're entitled to your way of thinking, but in my book, if it dangles 6" the damn thing's a dick penis. I'm sure we can dig up some picts of hermaphroditic junk to illustrate my point. ?

No. A hermaphrodite HAS distinct male AND female parts not just over size.

By your reasoning if your dick (penis) is small enough it stops being a dick and becomes a clit. Again it's really just a small dick.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

No. A hermaphrodite HAS distinct male AND female parts not just over size.

By your reasoning if your dick (penis) is small enough it stops being a dick and becomes a clit. Again it's really just a small dick.

Mike, you are the King Rat, but the field of urology is not based on the "thinking" of Datsun enthusiasts. That being said however, urologists do produce manuals and like auto mechanics they use specific terminology to describe parts abnormal developments.

In the case of a hermaphroditic (now referred to as intersex) abnormality, where do you think the "male" sexual organ grows from? If you're sinking into your office chair thinking it might develop from the clitoris of the "female" sexual organ, you'd be right.  

I'm not sure how it works in Canada, but I assume you have the ability to look this up in urology manuals as I did. And if you feel ashamed for doing so, you can clear your history. Although I appreciate your willingness to defend your thinking about the 1st lady's junk, as an American I think we should be accurately respectful.

?? ? ??

• Like 2

Then you or the references you are using are wrong, or misunderstood, or it's misleading you. Size does not determine what sex the genitalia are...  which is what you are claiming. So no matter how badly you want to believe an enlarged clit, when you find one, is a cock.... it just isn't. If you can pee through it then it's a dick. If you have a vagina and can pee through your clit... it's a cock and congrats you are a hermaphrodite.

BTW Michelle is, (provisionally now) a fine, good looking, handsome woman and a credit to whatever gender she is.

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I'm glad I'm not an expert, or purported expert, like Mike, in all fields...

Well fuck Matt I'm old school and reject the idea that a large clit is a dick using common sense. The litmus test is.... if you can pee through it, it's a dick even if on a woman. If we don't stand up, women will take over the urinals too just like they took over barber shops. It's got to be stopped.

3 hours ago, paradime said:

Urologists agree, Mike's litmus test is slanted to favor old school Canadians with a fetish for catnip and Asian women.

I always had Mike pegged as the resident tranny expert....

• Haha 1

But sry-iously there is less than a vas deferens in the development of the male and female urogenital system and structures and their origins.

Paradime is quite correct in his description. 

Tvy7CY5.jpg

Development-of-the-Internal-Genitalia.pn

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1