INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

On 12/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, bananahamuck said:

8 pm start time on a Sunday ,,, you realize it's winter up here right?? 

Anyways

On 12/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, paradime said:

Dude, your vagine is showing. It's a bear at a pub, not hitting the crack pipe and downing a fifth of JD behind the 7-11.  

Seriously you're going with the victim card?? Really ??  

First off this isn't your thread dipshit,, this is insomniacs NOT your thread so no-one was shitting on anything. . 

OK 

I slightly mention Sunday at 8 is hard for some of us..( notice mine has NOT been edited in anyway)  

Then in YOUR very next response to me,,,  YOU either called me a pussy or a cunt  ,, then in the same fucking sentence proceeded to explain to my hillbilly brain that we weren't going to be 
"smoking crack"  and "drinking jd" behind the "7-11  .. And what exactly is that insinuating ... to me it's a condescending prick saying,,  i have to be explained   what standards you and you ilk possess... SO i feed your shit right back at you and first you do is cry VICTIM!!  Oh my god!!  

I have this to say "dude" as you like using that to show others are lesser than you .. What don't you understand .. You wanna dish it out,,, be a big boy and take it 

7 hours ago, paradime said:

Let's see, insulting my intelligence, where I attended school,  and mocking that I can't drive... Got it, Nanner's needs aren't being met, and I'm not playing his game the way he wants me to. 

Instead of shitting all over my open invitation because it's not convenient for you, next time try reading the invitation.  Then maybe you'd understand the intent of this tiny impromptu gathering the day I get into Portland. By posting a link here, I assumed people would read, and understand I'm not trying to exclude anyone or stage a massive event. I intended this for members near Portland to grab a beer on Sunday, the day before christmas eve. I'm sorry if not everyone can make it but damn dude, what part of this don't you understand?

mag2.jpg

I hope this clears it up for you

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's access to members by mods but not alphabetic so pretty much useless. If you can guess the one you're looking for try the search.

1795 pages with 25 members per page,  so almost 45,000 members of which most are dormant.

818 pages of spammers/banned members

2 pages of validating or haven't replied to validation emails.... yet, or never going to.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

There's access to members by mods but not alphabetic so pretty much useless. If you can guess the one you're looking for try the search.

1795 pages with 25 members per page,  so almost 45,000 members of which most are dormant.

818 pages of spammers/banned members

2 pages of validating or haven't replied to validation emails.... yet, or never going to.

Ok ,, thought maybe it was just my end.. I honestly was going to just start in a couple letter sections and go through them to see if anything rang a bell and look up their info.cuz I can't remember what letter exactly .

Don't  laugh it's worked in the past

On another UK site theirs a guy called Hotdogwater,,, one name here I caught the other day,,,, electricbill,,, lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Ok ,, thought maybe it was just my end.. I honestly was going to just start in a couple letter sections and go through them to see if anything rang a bell and look up their info.cuz I can't remember what letter exactly .

Don't  laugh it's worked in the past

On another UK site theirs a guy called Hotdogwater,,, one name here I caught the other day,,,, electricbill,,, lol

It's a bitch when I want to send a p/m. Have to find who I want making a post. I've also gone through my messages if I know I've talked to them in the past. No, it's not you.