INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/6/2018 at 7:31 PM, KoHeartsGPA said:

Ok, I see everyone that got temp banned except one person.....

Where

Is

gato

?

In a safespace ?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, 510freak said:

For sure, car is loaded, pretty sevear hail, hearing of lots of hail damage windshields smashed  out, trying to get out  from hail, it's so surreal like a movie alerts going off etc, we are in a small town this.town still has a warning etc, WOW

I have family in Iowa and get the same repots. Be safe man, that shit is no joke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully that is over, some incredible lightning thunder, hail,rain, you name it, seen a funnel cloud try to form about 1km away from here, some touched down in this area, way to freaky to see it all take formation like it did, and quick. Dad's phone was ringing like mad people phoning and warning, kids have alerts on their phones they were going off alot. The person next door I think his dad has a farm, lost windows in his house, many broken windshields etc, flash flooding in spots, everything that wasn't bolted down outside here we all put it in the garage and shed, a number of crops were damaged from what we were told, unpack car time we think

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Ah, so 6 cylinder boxer was JDM only. Honestly never head of it, but then again, I'm not a Subi fan at all.

They were pretty popular a few years back at the JDM engine wreckers, lots of guys putting them in their VW vans....which is what we had at the time so we were looking into it.

• Like 1