INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

https://gasmonkeygarage.com/gas-monkeys-280z-goes-up-in-flames/

September 18, 2018

By: Jonathan

CARS

Gas Monkey’s 280Z Goes Up In Flames

Last season you watched as Gas Monkey Garage completed work on their first tuner car, a 1975 Datsun 280Z and today we mourn its loss. Life is cruel that way.

Originally purchased by Richard for $8,000 the car was was now practically priceless, to us and fans anyway making a name for itself at SEMA before being sold. However, this fan favorite 2+2 is now nearly worthless after being transported with six other cars when the trailer went up in flames. And the flames you’d expect from a SR20 engine producing 400hp.

At this point we don’t know what other cars perished or what caused the fire, but ultimately, the Datsun lived up to its name, sun meaning “loss” in Japanese.

42143644_10156368679966068_9060561113837

• Sad 1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What you put out there comes back one way or another. It's not some mystical force like karma or cosmic justice, it's more simple. You act like a dick fucking others, they have a tendency to treat you the same way.

I say, be kind and patient with others, and if someone dicks you over, fuck them back so hard they regret ever meeting you. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

And from LOL@ flat earthers we go to flat out fucking scary because we all know this is a government's wet dream....

Brought to you by Hedgehog, End Times News & Events. Biblical prophecy, Revelations, and well financed religious fear propaganda. I was razed Jehovah's Witness so I've seen enough of this shit to choke a goat. 

Look close and you see this is produced and acted for the specific intent of producing the Chicken Little effect. Not to say we shouldn't keep our eyes open, just to be critical about what we're being fed. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Look close and you see this is produced and acted for the specific intent of producing the Chicken Little effect. Not to say we shouldn't keep our eyes open, just to be critical about what we're being fed. 

I feel this way about Florence.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, paradime said:

Brought to you by Hedgehog, End Times News & Events. Biblical prophecy, Revelations, and well financed religious fear propaganda. I was razed Jehovah's Witness so I've seen enough of this shit to choke a goat. 

I agree, however....every conspiracy theory and scare tactic have grains of truth, what government wouldn't want that technology?, Remember 10-20 years ago "we didn't have weaponised drones"....it's evidently true that all technological advancements get at some point weapons, no?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, paradime said:

I was razed Jehovah's Witness so I've seen enough of this shit to choke a goat. 

Me too.

31 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

not sure if it will see me later or after while. never could tell the difference.

Would get you quick as it thought you were in range. 

• Like 2