INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

7 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Thanks man, i been looking for a small dump bed type truck ( Datsun, baby ranger, )  for a year, and a friend sold this to me 

It's a 66,, F350 dump bed,, but DOL girl licensed it as F450, which i don't think were even available that year.  Paid very small license tonnage fee, and won't ever have to pay anymore cuz it's farm use only.. Notice little sticker instead of plate,, but it is only "allowed" to be 25 miles or less from farm address. 

Oh,, and one of the previous owners installed BUDD one piece wheels all the way around with 3 spares..  in  looking to see if the 17.5 tires are even available (fronts were heavily weather checked) ,,  i researched and found those are probably worth as much as vehicle.  

Check with Universal Tires.I bought a set of tires for my '60 Chevy Apache.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Bulldozers?

Them’s front end loaders.

What the fuck possessed those idiots to use machines that cost a quarter million dollars to engage in a large equipment wrestling match?

Bunch of dumbasses.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Not bulldozers.....

7 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

Bulldozers?

Them’s front end loaders.

What the fuck possessed those idiots to use machines that cost a quarter million dollars to engage in a large equipment wrestling match?

Bunch of dumbasses.

I didn't title it I just thought it was entertaining

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 3:13 AM, datzenmike said:

It's 3 AM, I have a tooth ache, can't sleep.

By 3 am I’ve been up for an hour and a half.

I leave for the Big Shed by 3:30.

On weekends I sleep in till 3.

Unless I’m working, then I get up at midnight and go in even earlier, so I can get off by noon.

No toothache though.

25 years ago a root canal was started on this tooth but the dentist drilled in and found the nerve was retreating faster than the cavity was growing and calcifying behind it and ahead of the cavity. He said fuckit no sense drilling any further. He said this is how teeth are supposed to protect themselves but it rarely happens.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Have a root canal scheduled for Feb!!!! fuck that! Put myself on the cancellation list to get in sooner. 

You have to wait 2 months for an appointment?

Is that due to socialized medicine?

My experience was I called the dentist because it was really painful and was told to come in as a walk in, he gave me a referral to an endodontist and I got an appointment that week.

• Like 1

Haha No... Friday it was only barely tender. The exam was painless with a lot of tapping and probing. At that time it wasn't at all critical and she gave me a prescription should it go south.  It slowly got worse (after two weeks of not much) so I tried pain killers (which I NEVER take usually) and Monday at 3 AM started the antibiotics. Takes a few days to kick in. Today is manageable with Tylenol. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? I'm not squeaking that loud, yet. 

• Like 3