INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

All I gotta say is when you're driving a small car, women of a certain age know you are not overcompensating for anything.

wink

wink

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, angliagt said:

Maybe I'll sell it & buy a 1 ton,crew cab,4WD lifted diesel truck,

so I can be secure in my manhood.

Wouldn't that be more macho?

whoa whoa whoa slow your roll chief ..  

Nobody said you weren’t able to secure men driving that thing ,, even in the hood .  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/11/2021 at 3:45 AM, angliagt said:

Maybe I'll sell it & buy a 1 ton,crew cab,4WD lifted diesel truck,

so I can be secure in my manhood.

Wouldn't that be more macho?

Nah, stick to the Miata

Straight rural man decorates pickup for Pride Month: 'Not all country boys  are bigots' | KUTV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

WTF? Are you really high or something?

1 hour ago, bilzbobaggins said:

Fucking true.  Lots and lots of great dogs come from shelters, but there are also basket cases.

Now i am pissed I did not name my new dog pissfingers tho.

Around the Portland area don't forget the: "oh and we will need $500 dollars, an interview, on site inspection of your house, references, fill out these forms in triplicate, and that will get you on the wait list."

We don't have a dog currently as I'm of the "hey free puppies in a box being given away in front of the grocery store" or "this shelter dog will be killed at the end of the week, give us enough to keep the lights on and it is yours" era. 

• Like 3

About 10? years ago I noticed that every dog I met, the owner claimed it was a 'rescue' dog usually from an Indian reserve in Manitoba, is the most common story. Every dog???? Before that it was "oh it's a pure bread". Every dog???? even the ones with obvious Shepard, Lab, and Rottweiler traits???  So if selling puppies get with the program and claim it's a rescue from a northern Ontario reserve and not a pure bred.

• Like 3
On 7/16/2021 at 6:16 AM, datzenmike said:

About 10? years ago I noticed that every dog I met, the owner claimed it was a 'rescue' dog usually from an Indian reserve in Manitoba, is the most common story. Every dog???? Before that it was "oh it's a pure bread". Every dog???? even the ones with obvious Shepard, Lab, and Rottweiler traits???  So if selling puppies get with the program and claim it's a rescue from a northern Ontario reserve and not a pure bred.

Everybody wants a good story, good stories sell. I hate that dogs have become another commodity or status symbol. My best dogs were always those we found without looking. They were just dogs, the breed was usually sort of secondary, it was always about the individual dog. Most were just dogs that were wandering around or puppies someone was giving away. Hell, the Chihuahua we had, which was a mean evil animal that only ever liked my Mom (and vice versa) and was a freebie that came with a Datsun (1200, dog was old then and it was required to take the dog to get the car), that dog lived to like 20 something .

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 8