Jump to content

INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/26/2018 at 9:18 AM, Dolomite said:

I must be the only one that doesn’t think she’s even pretty. Both Jane Mansfield and Betty Paige were immeasurably hotter. 

 

Maybe the confusion is between being pretty and being 'hot'. While you can be pretty and hot you can also be just hot or just pretty. Marilyn is quite pretty but somewhat lacking in hotness.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

 

Maybe the confusion is between being pretty and being 'hot'. While you can be pretty and hot you can also be just hot or just pretty. Marilyn is quite pretty but somewhat lacking in hotness.

 

I think you're on to something there Mike. Societal norms of sex appeal shifts over time, almost like fashion. When it comes down to it though, what someone finds hot is pretty subjective. ? 

For me pretty is hot, eg I would hop Julia Roberts long before I'd settle for Madonna. That's not to say I don't see the odd homely chic strangely sexy. I can't explain it, but I find Flo terribly hot.

 

42781505445_8191d09060.jpg

 

 

?

 

 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
51 minutes ago, paradime said:

 

I think you're on to something there Mike. Societal norms of sex appeal shifts over time, almost like fashion. When it comes down to it though, what someone finds hot is pretty subjective. ? 

For me pretty is hot, eg I would hop Julia Roberts long before I'd settle for Madonna. That's not to say I don't see the odd homely chic strangely sexy. I can't explain it, but I find Flo terribly hot.

 

42781505445_8191d09060.jpg

 

 

?

 

 

Well.  You are blind so I'll let you have that.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
On 7/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, datzenmike said:

 

 

Kimberly, they have been begging me to come back with all kinds of promises and 'we're sorrys' and 'new management' e-mails. I told them to piss off. Then sent everything to the spam. They have a long history of poor service, slow access, constantly changing everything around and always hard to navigate. Breaking up was never so easy to do. I'm so much more happy now.  

 

Yes but how do you really feel?  ?  I never experienced too many problems. Their app is great. Imgur isn’t horrible but their app sucks donkey balls.

Link to post
On 7/25/2018 at 5:53 AM, VFR800 said:

Some hot dames for our greatest generation-ish era members to appreciate. 

 

 

k4LXFUz.jpg

 

40-50s pinup girls were beautiful. I’m not sure who decided being a stick figure was ideal other than the fashion industry that is run by gay men who don’t like women and want their models to look like 12 year old boys.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, colourbox said:

 

40-50s pinup girls were beautiful. I’m not sure who decided being a stick figure was ideal other than the fashion industry that is run by gay men who don’t like women and want their models to look like 12 year old boys.

Ding ding ding!!!    Yup.   Seems like every girl I've dated thinks they are fat.  

 

Aint me me feeling it.  

 

Confidence trumps body shape 9 times outta ten.  And pinup era girls had both!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, paradime said:

 

I think you're on to something there Mike. Societal norms of sex appeal shifts over time, almost like fashion. When it comes down to it though, what someone finds hot is pretty subjective. ? 

For me pretty is hot, eg I would hop Julia Roberts long before I'd settle for Madonna. That's not to say I don't see the odd homely chic strangely sexy. I can't explain it, but I find Flo terribly hot.

 

42781505445_8191d09060.jpg

 

 

?

 

 

 

Oh thank god! I thought I was the only weirdo here. I find redheads very hot. I mean so hot I have to do something about it...

 

2560x1600_px_Family_Guy_Lois_Griffin-122

 

 

 

7 hours ago, colourbox said:

 

Yes but how do you really feel?  ?  I never experienced too many problems. Their app is great. Imgur isn’t horrible but their app sucks donkey balls.

 

Over ten years of frustration with Photobucket. Loading and downloading my pictures, them 'upgrading' every year or so and it being slower and harder to work it. Them screwing up was a blessing. Only problem with imgur is I can't seem to sort my pictures in order. Otherwise I'm in and out in seconds.... like a rabbit.

 

 

7 hours ago, colourbox said:

 

40-50s pinup girls were beautiful. I’m not sure who decided being a stick figure was ideal other than the fashion industry that is run by gay men who don’t like women and want their models to look like 12 year old boys.

 

Turning out the light levels the playing field. Generally if reasonably active and having good muscle tone, body shape follows and it shows no mater you're size. Confidence makes up for any perceived imperfections. Give me a confident girl anytime. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
11 hours ago, paradime said:

For me pretty is hot, eg I would hop Julia Roberts long before I'd settle for Madonna. That's not to say I don't see the odd homely chic strangely sexy. I can't explain it, but I find Flo terribly hot.

 

42781505445_8191d09060.jpg

 

 

?

 

 

 

well, she has a very nice bod. the face isn't movie starlet quality but is not unpleasant. she comes across as very "get-able". I'm not saying she would put out on the first date but if you were to take her out a couple of times and make sure she has some fun she would probably be a great, loyal girlfriend who isn't scared of much in the bedroom. she has that offbeat, quirky sense of humor that, in my experience, is usually tied to a personality lacking in inhibitions in the boudoir not unlike how I always imagined the friend in the gif below to be.

 

 giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Mike, it’s funny you posted Lois Griffin. A long time ago, my psn buddies were discussing who the hottest cartoon character was, I can’t remember how the conversation got there, probably all the weed and beer. I said a tie between Lois and Francine from American dad because they have that innocuous housewife vibe but are complete whores in a private setting...the perfect wives. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 7/28/2018 at 9:08 AM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

make sure she has some fun she would probably be a great, loyal girlfriend who isn't scared of much in the bedroom. she has that offbeat, quirky sense of humor that, in my experience, is usually tied to a personality lacking in inhibitions in the boudoir

 

Nailed, in a duel meaning kind a way.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.