Jump to content

INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must be the only one that doesn’t think she’s even pretty. Both Jane Mansfield and Betty Paige were immeasurably hotter. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Won't disagree on Jane and Betty at all and must add Rita Hayworth to the list.

 

Looks is totally subjective so you don't have to think she's even pretty at all that's the best part of it. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Dolomite said:

I must be the only one that doesn’t think she’s even pretty. Both Jane Mansfield and Betty Paige were immeasurably hotter. 

 

Mansfield Tits with a hairdo 

 

42939680024_a83288e49b_z.jpg

 

41849205290_c91ec6037b.jpg

 

Betty Page, well if you're into that thing

41848339510_2993811cfa.jpg

 

41849205440_df25ff265c_z.jpg

 


 

 

42939679934_964c013dcd_z.jpg

 

41849205210_065819a04a_z.jpg

 

Yeah, not even pretty.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
On 7/23/2018 at 10:35 PM, VFR800 said:

4LHrXdN.jpg

 

 

Either fake sig, or he changed it up over the years... or Pete frock?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

If you keep up the posting rate in PosT TITs $1.99 .....

 

 

 

 

... you're  going to go blind.

 

 

And whattaway to go! 

 

reGIS9z.gif

 

 

5 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

 

 

Rita Hayworth gave good face......

 

32657_rh_018_122_700lo.jpg

 

 

LDh11E9.gif

 

 

5 hours ago, Draker said:

 

 

Either fake sig, or he changed it up over the years... or Pete frock?

 

Peter Brock,Aussie car racing legend. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

 

100-billion-300x155.jpg

f/b drops over $100 billion? Fuck f/b and the lizard king.....

 

 

Saw that on the real news.

 

Even Zuckerberg got to have his chocolate starfish pucker a little on that kind of drop.   

Edited by VFR800
Link to post
2 hours ago, VFR800 said:

 

 

Saw that on the real news.

 

Even Zuckerberg got to have his chocolate starfish pucker a little on that kind of drop.   

I got temp banned for posting that crybaby zuckerturd is worth “only” $70B. Yeah, face fuckbook. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
20 hours ago, paradime said:

 

Mansfield Tits with a hairdo 

 

42939680024_a83288e49b_z.jpg

 

41849205290_c91ec6037b.jpg

 

Betty Page, well if you're into that thing

41848339510_2993811cfa.jpg

 

41849205440_df25ff265c_z.jpg

 


 

 

42939679934_964c013dcd_z.jpg

 

41849205210_065819a04a_z.jpg

 

Yeah, not even pretty.

Way to go with the CNN-esque post. Unflattering pics of the ones you’re against and the most flattering pics of the one you’re for...good job. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, Dolomite said:

I got temp banned for posting that crybaby zuckerturd is worth “only” $70B. Yeah, face fuckbook. 

 

FB has no cohesive rules or standards.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

CNN? These are the most viewed images of Page and Mansfield, the iconic aspects of their public image as sexual symbols. The picts of Marilyn where near the beginning of her career and the end of it. 

 

Most viewed image of Marilyn

 

29807142028_1574da55f5_z.jpg

 

Ultimately, what is "Hot" comes down to individual attraction, but I'm struggling to understand how you think Mansfield is hot, and Marilyn isn't even pretty.

Edited by paradime
Finishing the thought
  • Like 2
Link to post

3ff1a99cbaad0c9f8f374e290156c9a5.jpgRhonda+Fleming+Glamour+Bathing+Suit.jpg

 

Definitely better gams than Marylin(who comes off as kind of 'soft' and plush)..... and a redhead. I thought she passed away decades ago but she's still around at 94. Og... she too old??? well Marylin would be 92 now.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.