INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I hear the outrage but torture for revenge is just about as bad. For a capitol offense choice of death or permanent work camp with the option to be euthanized at any time by either party. Loss of all rights so they become non citizens. Pay your way and stay alive or you're gone. You could maybe call this revenge but I like to think of it as reciprocity.

I didn't advocate revenge or torture, I just don't think it would be cruel/unusual to humanely remove a rapist's member, or swiftly stop the breath of someone convicted of such a heinous crime as that trash above.

• Like 4
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I didn't advocate revenge or torture, I just don't think it would be cruel/unusual to humanely remove a rapist's member, or swiftly stop the breath of someone convicted of such a heinous crime as that trash above.

Well,  physical castration/amputation doesn't really serve a purpose after the fact, other than as a possible deterrence to others and some satisfaction for those who are wronged... which pretty much defines revenge. It can be done pain free so then wouldn't be defined as physical torture.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2019 at 5:42 PM, datzenmike said:

The victim is dead and the child is iffy. 

Husband?  Other child?  Her brothers/sisters/parents/cousins/friends. All victims as they will suffer.  I generally don’t get too excited about death penalties as I do trust our courts to wrongly convict. But people really do need to get out of the gene pool when they do such sick crap

• Like 3