INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A blonde mom is cooking dinner when her blonde daughter walks in.

The daughter asks, “Mom, why do people think we blondes are stupid?”

Her mother replies, “I’ll show you”, and taps hard on the kitchen counter.

Somewhat confused, the blonde daughter says, “Someone’s at the door!”.

The blonde mother laughs. “This is why people think we’re stupid. Now watch over the stove for me while I answer the door.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Bullshit! It would take dozen and dozens to (maybe) do this.

Well actually, the joke just said "small" so the child in question could be an embryo, could it not? Come to think of it, using the (a) piranha adds a whole new level of twisted to the joke. That's fucking genius!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Well actually, the joke just said "small" so the child in question could be an embryo, could it not? Come to think of it, using the (a) piranha adds a whole new level of twisted to the joke. That's fucking genius!

135.png

Edited by Fat510
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

An embryo probably wouldn't have developed bones.... and just how hungry would a piranha be after eating his way through the mother's abdomen to get at the embryo? Just sayin' it's bullshit to me.

I could get really graphic, but I don't want to offend. ?

• Like 1

The last 20 years (maybe as much as 30) or so I've seen an entire generation of pussies brought up or maybe conditioned to be pussies, entitled and politically correct crybabies. The other day I said the word 'gay' meaning a homosexual, and the girl (about 22) I was talking too ducked her head slightly and whispered loudly "You can't SAY that" So I apologized and said I didn't know homos were using a different term now, and even that, was preferable to fag or queer and that it was so hard to keep up with it. Well that 'triggered' her and she winced, (ok I did push this a little bit) so I said well what's the correct term then? Last I heard, gay was acceptable. She seemed to believe any term or mention of ('that way') was going to bring down condemnation on her if anyone else heard me saying that word. So I looked it up and tried sodomite? pederast? then homophile? and the looks became darker and darker so I obviously was going the wrong direction. So, I'm sticking with gay. It used to mean happy and fun loving and seems non judgmental but then... so does pansy.... so I just don't know. Has the term 'gay' run it's course and become derogatory and needs replacement?

In another conversation with two other work mates Doris's name (not her real name) came up and I say: Oh you mean the Asian chick? Well, I was told in very friendly terms (and much rolling of eyes) that this wasn't really acceptable outside of this particular conversation. So I said you mean she isn't Asian??? No, she is Asian. She's a young girl right? Yes she is. So she's not an Asian chick then??? No. (I remain unconvinced that she isn't both)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4