INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The following doesn't really prove anything except that there are similarities between male and female, certainly early in development but they do separate into two distinct sexes. I don't dispute this.

1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

But sry-iously there is less than a vas deferens in the development of the male and female urogenital system and structures and their origins.

Paradime is quite correct in his description. 

Tvy7CY5.jpg

Development-of-the-Internal-Genitalia.pn

On 2/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, paradime said:

Wrong. Once it gets that big, it's  considered hermaphroditic and therefore called a dick Penis. I looked it up. 

So  above a certain size a clit automatically becomes a dick??? I don't think so.

Although I unde

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

So above a certain size a clit automatically becomes a dick??? I don't think so.

Although my statement was a massive simplification, the short answer is yes. At some point the clitoris is no longer considered a vestigial penis and becomes a dick. Maybe not a full fledged spunk shooter, but an intersex male organ call the penis, tally whacker, Jonson, shlong, or trowser snake.  And no, I don't have the official length where that happens, but I'm pretty sure 6" is well within the dick zone. 

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 3