INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, paradime said:
Here's a date time and place for a christmas bear in Portland with your fellow rats, the 23rd, 8pm, Bailey’s Taproom downtown Portland at 213 SW Broadway. Bring your Dat, I'll bring mine. 

8 pm start time on a Sunday ,,, you realize it's winter up here right?? 

Anyways

1p4pjlwh.ieb.jpg

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

8 pm start time on a Sunday ,,, you realize it's winter up here right?? 

Dude, your vagine is showing. It's a bear at a pub, not hitting the crack pipe and downing a fifth of JD behind the 7-11.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Dude, your vagine is showing. It's a bear at a pub, not hitting the crack pipe and downing a fifth of JD behind the 7-11.  

Maybe,, but your ignorance covers yours like a bright periwinkle Hillary pant suit..  

Let me explain this to you like you didn't actually get your degree from Mcdonalds clown college....  Read  as slow if you need to.... It will most likely be RAINING ,, It will most likely be in the middle 40s if i left from that hipster bar at the time you wanna start..   Most of us live more than a hour and a half from Portlandia and driving home from downtown Portland it will take me OVER 2 1/2 hours to get home,, at around 10:30,, ( if i left the "bar" ) at again,,,,,  8pm . 

That's just goofy 

I would suggest we meet at Castle Rock at 8pm,  but i assume you wouldn't be able to rent a trailer for your car in that short of time. 

Edited by bananahamuck
I edit in the name of justice
  • Haha 2

Let's see, insulting my intelligence, where I attended school,  and mocking that I can't drive... Got it, Nanner's needs aren't being met, and I'm not playing his game the way he wants me to. 

Instead of shitting all over my open invitation because it's not convenient for you, next time try reading the invitation.  Then maybe you'd understand the intent of this tiny impromptu gathering the day I get into Portland. By posting a link here, I assumed people would read, and understand I'm not trying to exclude anyone or stage a massive event. I intended this for members near Portland to grab a beer on Sunday, the day before christmas eve. I'm sorry if not everyone can make it but damn dude, what part of this don't you understand?

On 12/10/2018 at 3:19 PM, paradime said:

If anyone's around, let's grab a beer.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, paradime said:

Let's see, insulting my intelligence, where I attended school,  and mocking that I can't drive... Got it, Nanner's needs aren't being met, and I'm not playing his game the way he wants me to. 

Instead of shitting all over my open invitation because it's not convenient for you, next time try reading the invitation.  Then maybe you'd understand the intent of this tiny impromptu gathering the day I get into Portland. By posting a link here, I assumed people would read, and understand I'm not trying to exclude anyone or stage a massive event. I intended this for members near Portland to grab a beer on Sunday, the day before christmas eve. I'm sorry if not everyone can make it but damn dude, what part of this don't you understand?

I don't drink but could more than make up for it by arguing? No.. wait, I couldn't be home by XMass.

• Haha 1
On 12/12/2018 at 6:26 PM, paradime said:
Here's a date time and place for a christmas bear in Portland with your fellow rats, the 23rd, 8pm, Bailey’s Taproom downtown Portland at 213 SW Broadway. Bring your Dat, I'll bring mine. 

"Bring your Dat, I'll bring mine."

Just a heads up, unless you know of a free parking lot nearby I am unaware of, parking will be in a parking garage (one across the street is $10). Or the 8 or 20 run pretty close.