INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, The Taterhead said:

Basically, which I suppose is part of the reason for that screen name. 

Found this after a few minutes of searching. Hardest part was figuring out how to find members on my phone. 

4-B929-EE2-8209-4-DE9-92-A2-56-DBEFE99-E

C73-FB20-E-F5-B2-450-F-968-D-9-F168255-A

Are these not trolling?

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Are these not trolling?

Yes these are trolling. Easy way to know is his data checked out back to 2005 and earlier and cross matched with different statements he made at different times.  The pictures were also from only 2 accounts and match with the cars stated and earlier comments. He also mentioned moving near Kalama in 2005.

Of course if they want to prove it is trolling and 3 people had access to the account, all they would need is to log back in.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

One troll, 3 rogue members, the Russians, who gives a shit? Fact is, Ratsun still talks about the legend every time someone brings it up. If that was a trolling, it was a masterpiece.

I will admit, it wasn't until the shop pict that finally proved something was off. I searched online for the source image of "smoke's" workshop and couldn't find it anywhere. It was too damn perfect though, like a professionally lit Hollywood location set. What stood out most for me is it wasn't a metal fabricator's shop, or even a blade foundry, it was a romanticized low tech farrier/blacksmith's shop. Great for horseshoes and barn door hinges, but not custom chromale subframes, or damascus steel survival knives.

Personally I have no issue with being taken in by whatever that was. I figure most of what folks say online is pure BS. Inevitably the aggressive tough guy on a forum is the biggest pussies in real life. My confrontational style here on Ratsun has nothing to do with the professional life I lead. My job is providing a space for others and listening with compassion. WAY easier said than done, and after a day of holding judgement and my opinion, I'm dying to tell asshole wieners what I think of them. Displaced frustration or guilty pleasure, it's far more authentic to my nature to tell people their shit stinks. The icing on the cake here is getting my shit called out. Every once and a while I get the privilege of helping someone out with their build. 

• Like 5

Similar to "if a tree falls in the woods", if that hasn't been posted on INOMNCS: 3.0, is it really a repost? Vexing thought, but something that needs thinking about nonetheless. What I find far more disturbing though; anyone who thinks below a 4 crazy and above an 8 hot is a dude needs to be honest with his sexuality and just admit his ideal mate is a guy. ?

Not trying to get GPA out of post'n the mamies though. In fact, I think he should post a full rack so he can step back from the gay way.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1