INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been working on a bathroom remodel, and as usual the scope tends to spin out of control. What was going to be just re-tiling a shower surround turned into two new vanities, LVC flooring, wainscot, stained pine doors and trim, replacing sliding closet doors with bi-folding and framing out light wells. Not just that but my wife just got a Kia plug in hybrid so I'm running 240v out to the driveway for a WiFi controlled faze 2 charger. Also having shitty vision slows shit down, so I'm a one legged man in an ass kicking contest right now. Having a fucking blast though. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, paradime said:

I've been working on a bathroom remodel, and as usual the scope tends to spin out of control. What was going to be just re-tiling a shower surround turned into two new vanities, LVC flooring, wainscot, stained pine doors and trim, replacing sliding closet doors with bi-folding and framing out light wells. Not just that but my wife just got a Kia plug in hybrid so I'm running 240v out to the driveway for a WiFi controlled faze 2 charger. Also having shitty vision slows shit down, so I'm a one legged man in an ass kicking contest right now. Having a fucking blast though. 

Image result for dumb and dumber toilet scene gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

He must have traveled a lot. I checked the IP and it didn't match any other member here.

What was the IP, not hard to figure out location from that.

Having read through all of his posts he feels somewhat authentic but some of what he says detail wise contradicts itself so could be lots of bullshittery.

Edit: His name is Scott, used to live in Ridgefield Wa. in his mid 40s. I believe the military stuff was not true likely.  If I feel like it I can get a last name, phone number and address as I have quite a few more details. Probably won't as this bores me now.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Looks like all or most IPs used were Kalama south of Long View on the Columbia river. There were dozens of IPs so a mobile device?

That matches the other info I have for location.

• Like 1

I think the memory of you guys is short, y’all are confused, or just skipped over some posts and didn’t read them. 

“Smoke” was a member that wasn’t a real person. Admitted by at least one guy. Pictures snagged from the internet, IP address re-routing program of some sort possibly. He was an amalgam of different personas fabricated by 2 or 3 actual members that had access to the account for the sole purpose of trolling. 

I was raised to be skeptical of people and thought bullshit from the get go but wanted to see if it played out like I thought it would. I was close although I did coment on the awesome “workshop” that looks like it dropped straight out of the late 1800’s. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1