INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Here we go a snowflake who like all of them think that anything they decide is an issue IS a real issue.

She point blank is caught on tape saying "I am a cop" and then denies it  so umm how about an arrest for police impersonation - it'd happen here if a person whom was not a serving cop said such in public to other members of the public.

Also here in AUS calling the cops over and over again for matters that turn out to be false can lead you to charges too. 

• Like 1

My daughter goes to a full immersion school.  All Hawai'ian language and culture based.  She can honestly tell me what the weather will be consistently.  The micro climates here make weather reports completely useless and people have resorted to the idea that weather changes happen often and suddenly, if you don't like it, wait it out.  But I've come to fully trust my 7yo to tell me exactly what to expect for the rest of the day hourly and next three or so days out as far as big weather.  Completely blows my mind how much knowledge was supressed and neglected when the missionaries showed up.  Any Native Americans on here know the drill.  I felt like I knew this already, but it is really astounding me lately. If your culture was snuffed out by Christians, dig deep and be part of the resurgence.  So much was lost, but much can be salvaged.  If you are Christian, I'm not attacking you unless you are pushing bible stories in third world countries. Your ancestors had good intentions, just didn't realize what the consequences were.  

• Like 2

My mother in law could tell when the weather was going to change for the worst. Her arm would get sore. Like a flare up of arthritis. When you think about it, storms and rain are preceded by a low pressure front moving in. Divers who rise too quickly from high pressure environments to lower at the surface can get the bends. Maybe something in this. Your body may be telling you something if you listen to it.

Actually the shoe was on the other foot. In 476 C.E. Romulus, the last of the Roman emperors in the west, was overthrown by the Germanic leader Odoacer, who became the first Barbarian to rule in Rome. The order that the Roman Empire had brought to western Europe for 1000 years was no more.