INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, VFR800 said:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-23/catacomb-guard-denies-entry-to-one-legged-australian/10291356

Ok,so it's the French.

They did nuclear tests in the pacific and sunk a NZ ship inside NZ 

They will not care. 

LOL 

Didn't the French sink a Greenpeace ship in NZ????

The French are not to be trusted in any country.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Dunno, don't care.  In fact, I hate buying shoes since manufacturers can't seem to get sizing consistent, even amongst the same brands, and I wear a half size wide that's a pain to find ?  But I did tell my wife a few years ago that we should buy Simpson Strong-Tie stock, since building code is constantly adding more & more metal connectors.  Sure enough, their stock has about doubled in the last 2 years.

4 hours ago, thisismatt said:

No, we didn't buy any >:|

Hindsight is a nagging bitch.... that keeps you up at night telling you what a loser you are.

It was a few days before my 32nd Bday and I was working as a photographer's lead assistant (basically the guy who sets everything up for the photographer to step in and push the button). We went to Palo Alto to get a portrait of two partners of an IT company about to go public. I remember being shocked at how young and awkward they were, but word was they were going to be rich. After our quick interaction, they invited us to have their assistant put our names on their company's pre IPO list and we both did. That company was Yahoo and I could have gotten the stock at $16 a share. I had $50K from an insurance settlement sitting in a Schwab account and considered investing it all to see were it'd go. I decided not to, thinking the money would be better spent starting my own photo studio. Although my studio was a success, had I invested in Ya motheF'n hoo my $50k would have been $1,484,375.00 at it's peak in 2000. Had I taken that and shorted Yahoo stock it would be 10 X that much.

Hindsight:

Paradime, you're such a loser.

Paradime:

Fuck you bitch. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, paradime said:

Hindsight is a nagging bitch.... that keeps you up at night telling you what a loser you are.

It was a few days before my 32nd Bday and I was working as a photographer's lead assistant (basically the guy who sets everything up for the photographer to step in and push the button). We went to Palo Alto to get a portrait of two partners of an IT company about to go public. I remember being shocked at how young and awkward they were, but word was they were going to be rich. After our quick interaction, they invited us to have their assistant put our names on their company's pre IPO list and we both did. That company was Yahoo and I could have gotten the stock at $16 a share. I had $50K from an insurance settlement sitting in a Schwab account and considered investing it all to see were it'd go. I decided not to, thinking the money would be better spent starting my own photo studio. Although my studio was a success, had I invested in Ya motheF'n hoo my $50k would have been $1,484,375.00 at it's peak in 2000. Had I taken that and shorted Yahoo stock it would be 10 X that much.

Hindsight:

Paradime, you're such a loser.

Paradime:

Fuck you bitch. 

Story of my life

• Like 2