INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sister calls me asks to come with her to the shops to get some groceries. 

See two smoking hot yoga pant wearing betties - one was with a BF and the other was in for a quick grab of items but damn yoga pants are like tits - not looking @ em is nigh impossible

• Like 1

My sister calls me asks to come with her to the shops to get some groceries. 

See two smoking hot yoga pant wearing betties - one was with a BF and the other was in for a quick grab of items but damn yoga pants are like tits - not looking @ em is nigh impossible

I know! I call it the yoga paradox. They are more naked wearing them than not. It defies logic.

• Like 1

When I was little and holding my mom's hand in the supermarket, I was surrounded with seamed stockings at eye height. Pantyhose were still 5 years away. (thank god) Now it's rare as rocking horse shit to see them, but when I do I do a triple take.

• Like 2

When I was little and holding my mom's hand in the supermarket, I was surrounded with seamed stockings at eye height. Pantyhose were still 5 years away. (thank god) Now it's rare as rocking horse shit to see them, but when I do I do a triple take.

What we found attractive in our youth often remains a personal standard of hawtness for us long after the rest of the world has moved on to new styles and and fashions.

KG9SxSd.gif]

She-was-The-Sun-s-most-popular-Page-3-gi

• Like 2