INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Jrock sent out a few pics in group text of fire in the woods by his shop ,  that the "homeless" started  ,, looked pretty expensive to control, and i bet no-one will ever get in trouble for it.  Even though cops probably know the names and faces of exactly who lived there. 

/

Local news was talking about how the state of Cal is expecting to fight this fire all the way into September and even then to just get it under control.

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Someone posts a vid of an in your face fox news personality eating a stake in front of a dingy liberal vegan. He's obviously trying to get a reaction out of her but failing to trigger the desired response. Some one posts a gif of a White Nationalist dude punching an ANFIFA chick in the face mocking her childishly projective hypothesis, then we go on for a full page talking about religion based food restrictions... Am I sensing some pent up energy here?

I think everybody needs a fap break to release the tension. Trust me, I'm sensitive and caring because I'm a therapist.

4 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Jrock sent out a few pics in group text of fire in the woods by his shop ,  that the "homeless" started  ,, looked pretty expensive to control, and i bet no-one will ever get in trouble for it.  Even though cops probably know the names and faces of exactly who lived there. 

/

Fap breaks.... alright who fapped too hard ???  ^^^^^^^ .... lightin shit on fire......

Coulda just been datzenmike lighting an S.O.S. " EH  flat tire eh "... fire signal.......on a road trip.......

Maybe ratsun bbq outta control or just right ? Idk 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

tumblr_p9v8n32RJ21x1y85so1_500.jpg

I can't believe that someone went to that much trouble - 

to make something so ugly.

Maybe trying to be a designer of new cars?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, I'm BLUE said:

Fap breaks.... alright who fapped too hard ???  ^^^^^^^ .... lightin shit on fire......

Coulda just been datzenmike lighting an S.O.S. " EH  flat tire eh "... fire signal.......on a road trip.......

Maybe ratsun bbq outta control or just right ? Idk 

• Like 3

I wouldn't call it the ultimate 240Z. It is a very nice build, and I applaud that they stayed away from the ZG flares, or wide body kit, and kept the stock form. But, there are some 

pretty nice cars out there to be calling anyone of them the Ultimate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1